Closed

Which good stores to buy in United States

Hello, Im currently on trip on the United States. Since Im from Argentina I was planning to buy here a PSU but to my surprise when I went the Bestbuy in San Francisco they only had on store rubish power supplies. To buy better to supplies I had to order them first via online (which I cant do since it will ask me an us billing adress).
Im going to be in Los Angeles next week. Is there a computer store that still have good hardware on stock ? I cant order things online.

Thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about which good stores united states
  1. In the LA are there are a couple of choices -- Fry's Electronics and Micro Center -- Fry's has several locations in the area and Micro Center has one location in Tustin which is a bit of a drive from LA but not too far (Near the intersection of the 5 and 55 freeways just southeast of Disneyland).
  2. Esto no es una solucion pero ya tambien me encuentro en la misma situación , al parecer las unicas que existen fisicamente son Frys electronics y microcenter.
    frys electronics no vende GPUS si estabas interesado
  3. Just go to microcenter, better prices and you will find everything you need.
  4. As a Micro Center employee.. definitely go to Micro Center. Our power supply wall is way too big for its own good. There are very few respectable options that aren't available there.
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Power Supplies Hot Deals