Closed

I can't figure out how to post in the classifieds section.

I would like to post my laptop up for sell here, and I can't see a button (in the classifieds section) for posting a new thread (that also has the option to add pictures).

I feel so stupid, but the "Ask a Question" button is the only button that I see for posting a thread in the classifieds section.

I hope that someone here can specify exactly where is the button for posting an item for sell (and adding pictures) in the classifieds section.

I am new to the site, and I am having trouble figuring this out.

Thanks for any help.
4 answers Last reply
More about figure post classifieds section
  1. Is the thread that I just now created where I post a for sell item, and how do I add pictures?

There was no option to add pictures to this thread, so I assumed that I was posting in a section for questions only.

Sorry for the stupid questions, but I am new here.

Thanks

justinb386 said:

I would like to post my laptop up for sell here, and I can't see a button (in the classifieds section) for posting a new thread (that also has the option to add pictures).

I feel so stupid, but the "Ask a Question" button is the only button that I see for posting a thread in the classifieds section.

I hope that someone here can specify exactly where is the button for posting an item for sell (and adding pictures) in the classifieds section.

I am new to the site, and I am having trouble figuring this out.

Thanks for any help.
  2. Try the 'Ask the Community' button.
  3. I think that is what I did to create this thread. Thanks.
  4. Add pics by uploading them to photobucket, or some other website like that, and copy the "img" link, and paste it in the thread :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Hot Deals