FS: Logitech G9X Gaming Mouse and Razer Scarab Mousepad

Status
Not open for further replies.

linda12090

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
I am selling a Logitech G9X Gaming Mouse on ebay as well as a Razer Scrab Gaming Mousepad.

If you are interested in buying the mouse only, check out this link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140904679149?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

If you want to buy the mouse with the mousepad together and save some money check out this link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140904678312?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Here is the information the on the products:

The Logitech G9x gaming mouse is customizable for comfort and function! Select either Wide Load or Precision grip, or choose from a selection of optional grips, for the perfect fit. The Wide Load grip offers a satin finish and wider body, for improved hand and wrist position, while the Precision grip features DryGrip finish and a compact shape to give you premium fingertip control. Weight-tune the mouse using the included 28 grams of metal weights, so you get the tracking experience that best suits you.

The G9’s high-performance laser game engine brings unrivaled speed and accuracy to your desktop, and is adjustable from 200-5700dpi. The MicroGear scroll wheel gives you reliable, precise-click movement, so you get what you meant, every time, or frictionless scrolling at unbelievable speeds, and the tilt-wheel gives you fast, accurate side-to-side movements. Customizable LED lights allow you to choose from hundreds of colors to visually indicate your settings. The mouse stores up to 5 setting profiles, which include keyboard macros, dpi settings, and LED color in its onboard memory, so you can create profiles for individual users, or for various uses. When your mouse is custom-made for your needs, you’ll enjoy a flawless gaming session!

The Razer Scarab gaming mouse mat is the much anticipated sequel to the Razer Destructor. To create a mouse mat that is on par with the performance capabilities of today’s gaming mice the engineers at Razer revisited the Razer Destructor to improve the Razer Fractal surface – the core of the Razer Destructor’s dominance. The result is the enhanced Razer Fractal 2.0 surface composition: The entire mouse mat is subdivided into very small areas, each of which displays self-similarity to its surrounding areas. This aids mice sensors to establish a highly responsive and uniform tracking. The Razer Scarab is fine-tuned to be an all-rounder, allowing you to make effortless swipes across the entire surface as well as precise movements to acquire your targets more accurately.

Thank you for visiting this post and I hope I put it in the right section. I'm new here.

linda12090

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
The mouse is about 4-5 months old. The condition is excellent. I do not see any scratches or scuffs on it. The shipping is free, the mouse is 40 dollars. I take paypal for payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.