songoku

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2003
has anyone played or heard of Total Annihilation. I love playing this game alot. me and my room mate play it evey day. Is there a way to add more ais in a multiplayer game with out other human players? I know you can add one per human player but i would like more. alot more. thanks. PLus any good ais would be helpful to. I am currently runnin banzai 3.1 extream with the gantry addon and the updates to maps. thanks.

Defending AMD with your Stuff.

unitron

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2001
Yes I played Total Annihilation, it is a great game, and still is, better than Starcraft. Haven't played it for a long time though. None of my friends wanted to play multiplayer with me for this game, which is sad.

Esso

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2001
There's 2 ways to add to add more AI

1) go into skirmish (this limits the game to single player only though) and just click-add all the AI groups 1 by 1 in the bars below your name.
2) ahh this is a bit alternative and just off the top of my head. You could (if u want multiplayer-multiAI) get VWWare and install/run multiple connections to your server (or just have lots of computers connecting to your server) and just make them click the ?spectate? button or whatever it is that allows them to watch, but not play, and then they can bring in AI which would run off their own comp.

Not sure if method2 is feasible or would even work, but you can try =).

Hey ever tried uber hack 2.0 ? that was a funny mod, but it crashed like there was no tomorrow.