Parts Sale *Huge discount off retail*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgonzo

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
Started this new thread and removed the old one of the custom built water cooled pc. Tried selling the whole lot, didn't work, so here we are! I am parting everything out which is all basically open box. NONE of the components have seen use, only a leak test and a single boot to make sure everything was working as planned. The only issue is with one of the modular cables on the psu, it didn't come sleeved so it is missing the black sleeving and is just bare wire. That shouldn't be a big deal at all, but to compensate I dropped price and extra $15. Everything is in working condition and does NOT include shipping costs because of the variety of locations. Would post pictures, but there are too many components to fit into my image account so I can provide my ebay link so you can view the pictures of the exact component you are interested in. Contact me via PM not this thread, thanks! Have these listed on ebay so I don't expect everything to be available for long, take advantage!

Components:
[strike]-OCZ 1250w Gold Certified: $145[/strike]
[strike]-NZXT Switch 810 Black: $95[/strike]
[strike]-3x120mm Alphacool XT45 Full Copper Rad: $70 (includes 2 enzotech 3/8 x 1/2 compression fittings)[/strike]
[strike]-Alphacool vpp655 and EK Daing D5 Pump Top: $100 (includes 2 90 degree enzotech rotary fittings 3/8 x 1/2, 2 enzotech compression fittings 3/8 x 1/2)[/strike]
[strike] -Patriot Viper Red 16GB 2x8 1866mhz RAM: $69 [/strike]
[strike]-EVGA 670 FTW GPU: $488 (includes EK backplate, EK GPU block copper black accental, 2 90 degree enzotech rotary fittings 3/8 x 1/2, 2 enzotech compression fittings 3/8 x 1/2)[/strike]
-EK Accental 5.25" Bay Reservoir: $55 (includes 2 enzotech 3/8 x 1/2 compression fittings & kill coil)
[strike]-EK Copper Accental CPU Block: $65 (includes 2 enzotech 3/8 x 1/2 compression fittings)[/strike]
-1x120mm Alphacool ST30 Full Copper Rad: $45 (includes 2 enzotech 3/8 x 1/2 compression fittings, 1 enzotech 90 degree rotary fitting 3/8 x 1/2)
[strike]-EVGA Z68 FTW Mobo: $90 (includes netgear n600 usb wifi adapter *included since mobo does not have built in wifi*)[/strike]

jgonzo

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
Blue-Sounds good I hope I can hand it off to another Tom's member rather than somebody else on ebay. There are a couple of people watching it currently
Wicked-Sorry I have my phone connected to my email which usually shows everything instantly, but for some reason it did not. I just replied to your PM.

WickedxJosh

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012

Ok, I replied in case it doesnt email you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.