Status
Not open for further replies.

linda12090

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
I am selling a Logitech G9x Gaming Mouse on ebay right now. I have had the mouse for 4 months and it is in excellent condition. I bought it for $79.99. I am shipping from California and the shipping is free in the US. If you game, edit photos, or a graphic designer, I am sure you will love this mouse.

Here is the link to the listing on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140906188587?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Here is the information on the mouse:

The Logitech G9x gaming mouse is customizable for comfort and function! Select either Wide Load or Precision grip, or choose from a selection of optional grips, for the perfect fit. The Wide Load grip offers a satin finish and wider body, for improved hand and wrist position, while the Precision grip features DryGrip finish and a compact shape to give you premium fingertip control. Weight-tune the mouse using the included 28 grams of metal weights, so you get the tracking experience that best suits you.

The G9’s high-performance laser game engine brings unrivaled speed and accuracy to your desktop, and is adjustable from 200-5700dpi. The MicroGear scroll wheel gives you reliable, precise-click movement, so you get what you meant, every time, or frictionless scrolling at unbelievable speeds, and the tilt-wheel gives you fast, accurate side-to-side movements. Customizable LED lights allow you to choose from hundreds of colors to visually indicate your settings. The mouse stores up to 5 setting profiles, which include keyboard macros, dpi settings, and LED color in its onboard memory, so you can create profiles for individual users, or for various uses. When your mouse is custom-made for your needs, you’ll enjoy a flawless gaming session!

Status
Not open for further replies.