Difference between pc3220 and pc5220?

what's good about the pc5220 over the old card? and do I have to pay
verizon more$ to use the new card?

"bobb" <None@NoWhere.com> wrote in message
> what's good about the pc5220 over the old card? and do I have to pay
> verizon more$ to use the new card?

I'm looking at one of those for my laptop now, one of the reasons is that I
travel, and the newer aircard supports the extremely high speeds on the
BroadBandAccess. Only available in a few cities at the moment (one of which
I travel to rather often), but should be available to others within the next
two years. (Just announced it should be available in Las Vegas in time for
my mid-winter vacation/trip :)

May be the same price (don't know what it costs in your area), see what
NationalAccess and BroadBandAccess is for your zip code. (it's $79 a month
for my zip code for unlimited access).