Sign in with
Your question

FS:GeForce 9800 GT

Last response: in Deals
January 16, 2013 1:49:54 AM

Hello Tom's Hardware People,

I recently bought an EVGA nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 1GB DDR3 HDMI/DVi/VGA but have changed my mind to buy a higher end graphics card. The card is still brand new/sealed in all original boxing and in mint condition. Retail is $139.99 but of course I am open to all offers. I hope to hear from you all soon and thank you in advance.

More about : geforce 9800

January 16, 2013 1:58:33 AM

IF you recently purchased it and paid $140 for it - you got ripped ! -- they are very old cards (IIRC released more than 3 years ago) that have pretty much been discontinued for a few years now since much better and cheaper cards are now available. There are still a few places that sell them but even at the $70 price Newegg is asking for a brand new one it is overpriced for the performance. So you may need to adjust the price you are asking if you want any offers !
January 16, 2013 2:05:07 AM

That is indeed a massive ripoff for a card that released almost 5 years ago. Return it to wherever you bought it from. You'd be lucky to get even $40 from reselling it, much less $140.
January 16, 2013 2:10:07 AM

Im definitely not asking $140, just saying that it supposedly retails for that much which I know is BS. I didnt pay anywhere near $140.

$75 OBO
!