Closed

FS: Alienware 580M 2GB MXM 3.0b laptop video card 03MF8R - [Sale Pend]

I pulled this from my Alienware M17X R2 before selling it. Works great, its the 2GB card and has the SLI connector if you have Alienware M18X. Works great as a single card.

Has a 100W TDP

Basically a underclocked 560 Ti

Card has been listed on EBAY

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190790784341

Don't know how well this would operate in a Clevo or Sager style laptop, but it should at least boot, I don't know about how the fan will operate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK05sHvkao4

^^^ this is a 3 image slide show of the actual card for sale.

Pending Sale

Might consider a trade for a similarly priced desktop card or desktop video card (660, 660Ti, 670, or 680, 7900 series) + cash.

Since this is a small item, I will ship internationally using the small US flat rate box but once the card leaves the US, I can't really offer any kind of guarantee. Any international buyers are responsible for any import fees, tariffs or taxes,

card only, doesn't not have the x-bracket on the back to screw the heat sink to.

Dry
13 answers Last reply
More about alienware 580m laptop video card 03mf8r sale pend
  1. bumpster - this card is actually from an M17X R3, R4, or M18X - I just had it running in my R2...
  2. bump
  3. price drop... I'm a pretty motivated seller, I don't want to list the thing on ebay...

Dry
  4. bump
  5. bump! I'd entertain offers!
  6. just a bump
  7. bump
  8. Bought 2x of those 2 months ago brand new for 250$ each from dell. Just letting you know.
  9. do you get an employee discount?

I've thought about dropping my price, there's no need for me to really keep it.

Dry
  10. I dropped the price to $350 obo, it costs $250 to upgrade to the 675M from Dell when building a laptop, so if cia24 can get some from Dell for $250 each, he probably has a friend that works there or works for a company that can get surplus parts.
  11. I bought a few computers there over the years. They are currently getting rid of there 580 stock. Ofc its surplus lol!
  12. Pending sale
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Laptops Graphics Cards Alienware Hot Deals