FREEBIE ITEMS THREAD (shipping costs may apply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
*I have requested to make this a sticky with the moderators, and this sentence shall be removed if it happens.

I have things that I don't need just laying around and I imagine that you may as well. One person's clutter is another person's resource. So in the spirit of giving and keeping e-waste out of the landfills here it is; the FREEBIE ITEMS THREAD! I highly encourage you to GIVE more than you TAKE. To make this thread really work please consider this general rule of thumb - if you get something for free, plan to post two items that have a total value equal to the item you received. That way, the thread keeps growing and we can all benefit.

FEELING GENEROUS? READ THIS:

This sticky is for items that you don't want sitting around that may be of use to someone else. YOU CANNOT CHARGE FOR THESE ITEMS. However, you may request reimbursement for the shipping costs. Please DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO TRADE ITEMS. Moderators may request that you start your own thread or move posts at their discretion.

Since this is for free stuff, no photos are necessary if it is a basic item such as screws, but please be descriptive about your item. Although photos are not required for this particular thread they are certainly welcomed, especially if shipping costs (like for a case) will cost more than a couple of dollars.

FIND SOMETHING YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR? READ THIS:

It is highly encouraged that before you agree to pay for shipping/postage on any items of worth that you request that a poster provide a complete description, photos and has some sort of seller verification (examples are PayPal/Amazon Payment accounts). Payment for the transport of items is at your own risk.

DISCLAIMER:
Tom's Hardware cannot be held liable for any transactions which occur as the result of using this forum. As always, please be aware of the risks of online transactions and take appropriate precautions to protect your identity and finances.

For SELLING stuff (outside of this thread) on Tom's Hardware you must adhere to Tom's Classifieds Rules found HERE.

To kick the sticky off (no shower needed, I only stepped in it) I gave a basic example below. It's also a real post, so if you need any of these items don't hesitate to PM me!

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Free to anyone who might want them (just pay shipping!):

Gray IDE/PATA ribbon cables, various lengths.
Gray floppy ribbon cables, various lengths.
Old, white bezel IDE/PATA floppy drives. One black one that has no bezel, but works for updating a bios on an old motherboard if you need one.
I will test floppy drives for you prior to shipping to be sure it is working.

Verified PayPal/Amazon Payment accounts and references. PM (Private Message) me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS