Question about Mobile IM on LGvx6000

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
August 2, 2004 5:09:43 AM

I have Mobile IM on my LGvx6000 phone. Does my verizon wireless bill
get charges when I add a new screename to my buddy list? Do I only get
charged when I send messages, or are there more ways where I can get
charged? (I use Aol Instant Messenger on my phone) Please answer back
ASAP!!!
Anonymous
August 2, 2004 7:53:21 AM

"Annie" <newbie_one1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have Mobile IM on my LGvx6000 phone. Does my verizon wireless bill
> get charges when I add a new screename to my buddy list? Do I only get
> charged when I send messages, or are there more ways where I can get
> charged? (I use Aol Instant Messenger on my phone) Please answer back
> ASAP!!!

Uh oh.. from the FAQ at verizon wireless..
The only charges are for the TXT messages used to send and receive Instant
Messages, receive the contact/List, and send Service requests (Sign on,
refresh Contact List, Add Contact, Block contact, sign out, etc.).

I hope you got a HUGE bundle of text messages a month, or I'd hate to see
your bill...
!