How can i get all the eevee evolutions in fire red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWolfa

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
I have an Eevee in Fire Red and I got this crazy idea that if i put ditto with eevee i would get a baby eevee so i can hopefully have Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon, but thats not the case in Fire Red... But i really want to trade more eevees in my saphire game. Any suggestions would be great!

RedWolfa

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
Yes your right , but i just found out that when i beat Fire Red theres some islands where there is a day care! So maybe then i can try the 'Ditto w/ Eevee' thing.

Thats for your help!

RedWolfa

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
Yes... And no. Ditto can't breed except with those who can't breed!(or so I've heard) So i figured that since there is only one( in each separate FR/LG) that it counts as nonbreedable! ^_^

It wouldn't hurt to try right?

Taco77

Distinguished
May 11, 2011

Actually, Ditto can breed with anything, As long as the other Pokemon isn't a legendary, except for Manaphy. I would know because of the Masuda Method. That's when you trade over a Pokemon from a different country, I believe. I got a Japanese Ditto and it can breed perfectly fine, but sometimes the Ditto might not produce as fast depending on the Egg Groups.

G

actually that is somewhat the way
i gave water stone to eevee , and i got a a vaporeon
then i put it in day care with ditto
now i have 4 eevees apart from the one i evolved into vaporeon
hope i helped

Status
Not open for further replies.