Sign in with
Your question

[Classifieds] [WTB] 4x4GB DDR3 memory + 1200p monitor

Last response: in Deals
January 31, 2013 6:06:55 AM

Hi, everyone. Indiana, USA is my location.

Looking to upgrade my RAM, as I am getting frame rate issues on some games, and the memory seems to be the bottleneck.

Also looking for a 1200p monitor. Preferably something with a response time of <5ms, as I am a gamer. Brand is mostly unimportant, as long as reviews on the model are good.

As for swaps, I can offer 4x2GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair memory, a Steelseries Siberia headset in perfect working condition, a MSI GTS 250 gpu, and some other stuff. Let me know if we can work something out.

I have a verified Paypal account and I have extensive positive rep within the Steam community (I am a virtual item trader, and have done a great deal over Paypal).
February 5, 2013 7:42:14 PM

Thread bump!
February 7, 2013 7:27:05 AM

Thread bump!
February 9, 2013 2:29:48 PM

Thread bump!
February 9, 2013 2:54:18 PM

confused? your looking for system RAM to improve your gaming frame rates?

usually, thats tied to your video card RAM, not system RAM. depending on resolution
used and quailty of performance in the game settings it is all GPU not CPU.

maybe some more information..

airdeano
February 9, 2013 2:57:09 PM

airdeano said:
confused? your looking for system RAM to improve your gaming frame rates?

usually, thats tied to your video card RAM, not system RAM. depending on resolution
used and quailty of performance in the game settings it is all GPU not CPU.

maybe some more information..

airdeano

I am regularly getting notifications that my system is low on memory, and from all tests I've performed, it seems the memory is the bottleneck. Thanks though!
February 9, 2013 7:47:33 PM

how much HDD space do you have. a memory notification usually is that the virtual
space is limited or non-existant. and if your HDD has little or no space.. there is your
notifications..
February 10, 2013 6:47:42 PM

I have 15GB free on my Win drive. It should be fine.
!