Sign in with
Your question

IN DIRE NEED. EMERGENCY: 450+ watt quality PSU for under 25 USD

Last response: in Deals
February 2, 2013 2:52:42 PM

All i'm looking for is a PSU with 450 watt from any of these brands... and then some. If its not on here, still, make an offer. I may accept it. UPDATE; I'm not sure if my old PSU will last much longer! I really need it before it goes out for good! HELP!!
Antec
Corsair
PCP&C
Seasonic
Seventeam
Silverstone
XFX
some Enermax PSU
LEPA
OCZ
Rosewill
Xigmatek
Hiper
Tagan
Huntkey
Cougar
NZXT Hale
Cooler Master
Thanks!
February 3, 2013 4:20:29 AM

if you do do the corsair unit, i will say that the rebate center is in texas, and will get to you in about a month
Related resources
February 3, 2013 12:33:34 PM

I agree with both statements, but because I will buy some RAM soon, I now need it under 25 dollars.
February 5, 2013 12:48:46 PM

This weeks deal at Newegg is a Cooler Master Extreme 500W for $39 out of pocket and a $10 MIR making final cost $29 -- Could always buy it and wait until you get the rebate back to get the RAM !

Plus there are still a couple days left to get the Corsair builders series 430W unit for the same $39 ($44 - $5 promo code) but with a $20 MIR making the final cost $19.
February 8, 2013 3:30:05 PM

TheN00bBuilder said:
I agree with both statements, but because I will buy some RAM soon, I now need it under 25 dollars.

If you can't afford to build a PC, which is a luxury - you shouldn't be spending money on it. Learn to save. This sound financial advice brought to you by any older adult.
February 8, 2013 9:40:47 PM

JonnyDough said:
If you can't afford to build a PC, which is a luxury - you shouldn't be spending money on it. Learn to save. This sound financial advice brought to you by any older adult.

JonnyDough, this was my first ever build. I thought I had the best parts I could find anywhere. Plus, this PC was a big need; The family pc had 30 GB of space left, and this was an extremely important pc to use for games, etc. Then some fourm god told me my psu was crap. That got me wound up. Plus, just bought a CX430 on sale for 16.99; Score! You can close this thread now.
February 8, 2013 10:28:34 PM

CX430, I think I got the same deal. :)  With rebate of course.

You couldn't add another drive to the PC?
February 9, 2013 12:02:43 AM

The odd part was that you were "IN DIRE NEED. EMERGENCY" for this new power supply and then had less to spend because you also wanted more ram.
The most overlooked part is usually the Power supply and that one part can take out everything else.
February 9, 2013 1:51:45 AM

JonnyDough said:
CX430, I think I got the same deal. :)  With rebate of course.

You couldn't add another drive to the PC?

Nope. My parents think its a lot of space. I build PCs that look like they are from 2003; even I think its too little space!
!