damn rev'd

Just checking in to see if the bottom feeders of the gene pool are still
about. I'm going back out the door. Can't close it too many asses in the
way.

--

Taffy is delicious.
8 answers Last reply

    "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Just checking in to see if the bottom feeders of the gene pool are still
    > about. I'm going back out the door. Can't close it too many asses in the
    > way.

    And you're being far to nice to that ???????. They just don't make
    words bad enought to describe him.

    wizofwas

    Craig wrote:
    > Whitedog wrote:
    > > "foobear" <bearmac_@_Hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> What newsreader proggy are you using?
    > >>
    > >> foobear
    > >
    > > Outlook Express
    > highlight one of his messages, click on the message menu near the top of the
    > screen, that should pop up a menu, about 10th option down is block sender,
    > click on that and you in buisness, rinse and repeat for the other
    > cross-posters and your done. They do make a point of changing they're
    > settings often, so you will have to do it each time he climbs back out.
    > Unfortunatly OE does not have the option to block anything crossposted to X
    > group
    >
    > HTH

    Yes, it does, just not documented. I thknk Gabriele posted the method.

    Mickey

    "foobear" <bearmac_@_Hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What newsreader proggy are you using?
    >
    > foobear

    Outlook Express

    Whitedog wrote:
    > "foobear" <bearmac_@_Hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> What newsreader proggy are you using?
    >>
    >> foobear
    >
    > Outlook Express
    highlight one of his messages, click on the message menu near the top of the
    screen, that should pop up a menu, about 10th option down is block sender,
    click on that and you in buisness, rinse and repeat for the other
    cross-posters and your done. They do make a point of changing they're
    settings often, so you will have to do it each time he climbs back out.
    Unfortunatly OE does not have the option to block anything crossposted to X
    group

    HTH

    Craig

    Mickey wrote:
    > Craig wrote:
    >> Whitedog wrote:
    >>> "foobear" <bearmac_@_Hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> Outlook Express
    >> highlight one of his messages, click on the message menu near the
    >> top of the screen, that should pop up a menu, about 10th option down
    >> is block sender, click on that and you in buisness, rinse and repeat
    >> for the other cross-posters and your done. They do make a point of
    >> changing they're settings often, so you will have to do it each time
    >> he climbs back out. Unfortunatly OE does not have the option to
    >> block anything crossposted to X group
    >>
    >> HTH
    >
    > Yes, it does, just not documented. I thknk Gabriele posted the method.

    unfortunatly that method doesn't seem to work with OE (Gabriele appears to
    use a program called Gravity) or if it does I couldn't get it to work from
    the information given, the only way to select a newsgroup to block is to
    choose it from your subscribed groups which means I had to add it (did that)
    but when I unsubbed from that group the filter no-longer worked.

    Craig

    ~misfit~ wrote:
    > Mickey wrote:
    >> Craig wrote:

    >>> highlight one of his messages, click on the message menu near the
    >>> top of the screen, that should pop up a menu, about 10th option down
    >>> is block sender, click on that and you in buisness, rinse and repeat
    >>> for the other cross-posters and your done. They do make a point of
    >>> changing they're settings often, so you will have to do it each time
    >>> he climbs back out. Unfortunatly OE does not have the option to
    >>> block anything crossposted to X group
    >>>
    >>> HTH
    >>
    >> Yes, it does, just not documented. I thknk Gabriele posted the
    >> method.
    >
    > Hmmm, that would be handy to know. I tried creating a rule in OE to
    > do it but it only offered me the option of blocking posts to groups I
    > was subscribed to (Duh! MS are geniuses). Accordingly I subscribed to
    > soc.culture.jewish, made the rule, then unsubscried and the rule
    > showed up with a red 'X' through it after I unsub'ed.
    >
    > Then again, as I've said, software isn't my forté.

    Hey! I said that first ;p

    Craig

    "Craig" <craigusREMOVE@YOURoptusPANTShome.com.au> wrote in message
    > Whitedog wrote:
    >> "foobear" <bearmac_@_Hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> What newsreader proggy are you using?
    >>>
    >>> foobear
    >>
    >> Outlook Express
    > highlight one of his messages, click on the message menu near the top of
    > the screen, that should pop up a menu, about 10th option down is block
    > sender, click on that and you in buisness, rinse and repeat for the other
    > cross-posters and your done. They do make a point of changing they're
    > settings often, so you will have to do it each time he climbs back out.
    > Unfortunatly OE does not have the option to block anything crossposted to
    > X group
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > Craig

    I just go the the "Message" dropdown box and use "create a rule from
    message" when he shows up with a new account. Set it to delete his
    messages. Then go to Tools\Message Rules\News and highlight the rule. Hit
    "Apply now" and poof, all of his messages are gone.

    -Steve

    >>> Outlook Express
    >> highlight one of his messages, click on the message menu near the
    >> top of the screen, that should pop up a menu, about 10th option down
    >> is block sender, click on that and you in buisness, rinse and repeat
    >> for the other cross-posters and your done. They do make a point of
    >> changing they're settings often, so you will have to do it each time
    >> he climbs back out. Unfortunatly OE does not have the option to
    >> block anything crossposted to X group
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>
    >> Craig
    >
    > I just go the the "Message" dropdown box and use "create a rule from
    > message" when he shows up with a new account. Set it to delete his
    > messages. Then go to Tools\Message Rules\News and highlight the
    > rule. Hit "Apply now" and poof, all of his messages are gone.

    that works the same as block sender but with more clicks :)
    what we are looking for is a way to block anything with soc.culture.jewish
    in the header since thats where most the trash is coming from.

    Craig

Games Diablo Delicious Video Games