Closed

Any idea what my PC is worth?

I might be selling my PC and would like to get an idea of a price. A detailed list of each parts worth would be more than welcome, but i am fine with any estimates. Thanks for taking a look!

-Windows 8 Pro 64 bit
-Crosshair IV Formula Asus Motherboard
-AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor 3.21 GHz
-Corsair 8GB (2x4GB) DD3 Ram
-Two AMD Radeon HD 6950s 2gb
-Coolit Systems Eco CPU Water Cooling System
-XFX 850W Black Edition Single Rail Semi Modular ATX 12V 70A 24PIN ATX PSU 80Plus Silver
-Western Digital Caviar Green 500GB HDD (Primary Drive)
-Seagate Barracuda 3gb HDD (Secondary Drive)
-Azza Case

Sorry, I don't often post specs, so if I am missing anything or there is vague info, feel free to ask me to elaborate.

Thanks!
9 answers Last reply
More about idea worth
  1. Just from looking at it for 15 sec.. I'd say around $1,300. Give or take, but that's not considering its in used condition, so probably lower...
  2. thomasf94 said:
    Just from looking at it for 15 sec.. I'd say around $1,300. Give or take, but that's not considering its in used condition, so probably lower...

Thanks for the reply!
  3. JayRich said:
    Thanks for the reply!

NP, good luck with the sale :)

Post a pic if you can, sounds like a pretty decent PC.
  4. thomasf94 said:
    NP, good luck with the sale :)

Post a pic if you can, sounds like a pretty decent PC.

Yeah, its a little older but still gets the job done. I can post pictures if more interest sprouts up! Thanks again!
  5. More interest will sprout up when you post pictures.
  6. You're looking to get right around $1000 shipped for the system.
  7. jaguarmatt said:
    You're looking to get right around $1000 shipped for the system.

So basically someone pays me roughly $1,000 and that is to cover the cost of the PC+S&H? Just making sure I understand the terminology correctly. And is that a price as sold online? Could I probably fetch more I aimed more towards Kijiji or the likes?
  8. You can always fetch more locally. But yes, he means $1,000, which includes the S&H price.
  9. Benthon said:
    You can always fetch more locally. But yes, he means $1,000, which includes the S&H price.

How much do you think it would be worth locally? Obviously it would vary from area to area. But roughly still around $1,000?
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Hot Deals