What's the Verizon software upgrade number?

Last response: in Network Providers
August 3, 2004 8:08:06 PM

* something or other...in the Washington, DC, area, if that matters.

Anyone?

Thanks!
--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -

*228
"Harry Krause" <piedtypecase@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> * something or other...in the Washington, DC, area, if that matters.
>
> Anyone?
>
> Thanks!
> --
> "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
> Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -
> you can't get fooled again." -George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept.
> 17, 2002
Anonymous
August 4, 2004 12:20:18 AM

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:06:33 -0400, "Brian S." <deadhead73@comcast.net>
wrote:

>*228

Or to bypass the menu prompts, *22890

Evan
August 19, 2004 4:15:16 AM

In article <6fl0h0h0cdqpe6r06ott4c3e0f79dl9lug@4ax.com>,
Evan Platt <evan@TheObvious.espphotography.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:06:33 -0400, "Brian S." <deadhead73@comcast.net>
>wrote:
>
>>*228
>
>Or to bypass the menu prompts, *22890

Huh??? Phone software can only be upgraded by taking the phone to a
Verizon Wireless store which has the appropriate cable and PC application
for that particular model of phone.

*228 just updates the roaming info (PRL) and optionally programs the
phone number and other configuration info into the phone.