Is there a user/player created D2 guide like that of Pedro's guide from D
1.

Thanks .

Dysentery Bob wrote:
> "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> > "Dysentery Bob" <kgmurray@csam.net>, in a display of leetness, fell down
> > the
> > stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

> >>Much thanks.....don't think I didn't catch the BK comment
> >
> > Someone doctored my posts to add that in afterwards!
> >

> > --
> > Your soul shall fuel the hellf- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>
> Sure, right and the pants your wearing with the $3000 in small bills and
> CRACK belongs to a friend you borrowed them from....

Anyway, WTF are you doing in Cobb county? Did they actually start
handing out speeding tickets in Atlanta? This would be a REAL change of
pace :)

Mickey

"Dysentery Bob" <kgmurray@csam.net>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>Is there a user/player created D2 guide like that of Pedro's guide from D
>1.

You mean a guide geared more toward the numbers of the game rather than build
strategies? Well, while it's not always 100% accurate, the official Diablo 2
site is at least reasonable start:

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/

And now it's time for me to be an internet pimp...

For general discussion on both technical gameplay aspects and builds, etc:
http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/index.php

Am item upgrade calculators:
http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~deykea/d2weapons.html
http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~deykea/d2armours.html

An attack speed calculator:
http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/weaponspeed.php?lang=english

A synergy calculator:
http://stud4.tuwien.ac.at/~e9325732/skillcalc.html

And someone will be along shortly to post links to runeword wizards, etcetera.

And if none of that has what you're looking for, there's always
alt.games.diablo, of course.

--
Death to barrels!

"Stephen van Ham aKa Barel Lover" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> "Dysentery Bob" <kgmurray@csam.net>, in a display of leetness, fell down
> the
> stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>
>>Is there a user/player created D2 guide like that of Pedro's guide from D
>>1.
>
> You mean a guide geared more toward the numbers of the game rather than
> build
> strategies? Well, while it's not always 100% accurate, the official
> Diablo 2
> site is at least reasonable start:
>
> http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/
>
> And now it's time for me to be an internet pimp...
>
> For general discussion on both technical gameplay aspects and builds, etc:
> http://www.theamazonbasin.com/d2/forums/index.php
>
> Am item upgrade calculators:
> http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~deykea/d2weapons.html
> http://www.cs.colostate.edu/~deykea/d2armours.html
>
> An attack speed calculator:
> http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/weaponspeed.php?lang=english
>
> A synergy calculator:
> http://stud4.tuwien.ac.at/~e9325732/skillcalc.html
>
> And someone will be along shortly to post links to runeword wizards,
> etcetera.
>
> And if none of that has what you're looking for, there's always
> alt.games.diablo, of course.
>

> --
> Death to barrels!

Much thanks.....don't think I didn't catch the BK comment

"Dysentery Bob" <kgmurray@csam.net>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>> --
>> Death to barrels!

>Much thanks.....don't think I didn't catch the BK comment

Someone doctored my posts to add that in afterwards!

--
Your soul shall fuel the hellf- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> "Dysentery Bob" <kgmurray@csam.net>, in a display of leetness, fell down
> the
> stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>
>>> --
>>> Death to barrels!
>
>>Much thanks.....don't think I didn't catch the BK comment
>
> Someone doctored my posts to add that in afterwards!
>

> --
> Your soul shall fuel the hellf- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sure, right and the pants your wearing with the $3000 in small bills and
CRACK belongs to a friend you borrowed them from....

Mickey held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
1126809377.189639.315540@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com to this Interweb
chatroom:

> I did tell you once that I was on my way there, but you were engaged
> in house hunting at the time.

Don't say the words house hunting. I have had it up to my neck with lying
realtors. Long, boring story which I shall recount should anyone so desire,
but bottom line is that I need to temporarily have $27k in my account for at
least tomorrow morning or I don't get to buy the house I want. Of course, I
keep that sort of money ni my armpit, so it won't be an issue...

Bastard.

Chris Lansdell wrote:
> Mickey held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
> 1126809377.189639.315540@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com to this Interweb
> chatroom:
>

> > I did tell you once that I was on my way there, but you were engaged
> > in house hunting at the time.
> >
> Don't say the words house hunting. I have had it up to my neck with lying
> realtors. Long, boring story which I shall recount should anyone so desire,
> but bottom line is that I need to temporarily have $27k in my account for at
> least tomorrow morning or I don't get to buy the house I want. Of course, I
> keep that sort of money ni my armpit, so it won't be an issue...
>
> Bastard.

Yes, I have heard those types of horror stories. I personally have
never been through it, I opted for the even greater nightmare of
building my own :)

Mickey

TRENDING THREADS