Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

How can I sync the 650 with contacts, calendar, to-do's in Outlook?
The write up in Phonescoop says it can be done.

rick

Paul

Splendid

Verizon sells a Mobile Office Kit for the a650. USB cable and software to
sync the phone. I cannot verify Outlook operability, but I have downloaded
the phone's contact list to my laptop....

-- Paul