WTS: NZXT Switch 810 with full custom loop (minus gpu block), & 6 fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebarracuda

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012
NZXT Switch 810 (White) ATX Full Tower Case
Swiftech Lok-Seal™ Compression Fitting G1/4 Thread - 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD - Black (x8)
Bitspower G1/4" Matte Black 45-Degree Compression Fitting CC5 For ID 1/2" OD 3/4" (x2)
Enzotech G1/4" 90° Adapter - Matte Black (x2)
XSPC High Flex PVC Tubing - 1/2" ID (3/4"OD)
XSPC RayStorm High Performance Acetal CPU Liquid Cooling Block - Intel
Scythe Slipstream 120mm Fans (x6)
Sunbeam 6-Fan Controller
Black Ice SR1 Low Air Flow Optimized - 360 Radiator - Black
Alphacool VPP655 Variable Speed Pump w/ RPM Monitoring
EK D5 X-Top Acetal Pump Top CSQ
EK-Multioption RES X2 - 250 Advanced (Silver Kill Coil already in res)

I'm looking for $325+shipping for the case and all WC parts.

- Xbox 360 Slim 250gb with Black Ops 2, FIFA 13, Halo Reach, Gotham CIty Impostors, and CoD MW2. Will also include a charge 'N play pack and cable **$250 SHIPPED**
- Rosewill External Enclosure - **$20 SHIPPED**
- Mad Catz MLG Pro Circuit controller (WIRED). It works almost perfectly and coomes with the box and accessories. The only problem is that the back weights would fall out (was like this when I got it), but I threw on some clear tape and haven't touch it sense. **$65 SHIPPED**
- Black (newer model) Modded xbox 360 controller. Left thumbstick is a little gimmicky also. It has a delay when you try to press down on it (not like moving the thumbstick downward, actually pressing it down like a button) **$50 SHIPPED**
- Black (newer model) 360 controller that is in basically perfect condition **$25 SHIPPED**
- White 360 controller that works flawlessly, just a little dirty **$25 SHIPPED**
- Enzotech ID 3/8 OD 1/2 Matte Black Compression Fitting (x2) **$15 SHIPPED**
- 8pin extension (unsleeved)
- Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation for PS Vita (no box, game only) **$20 SHIPPED**
- Steam Games: Portal (x2), Nuclear Dawn, Space Pirates and Zombies, Trine 2, and Frozen Synapse

PC BUILD PICS - http://imgur.com/a/J8K8f
OTHER PARTS PICS - http://imgur.com/a/bPixM

bluebarracuda

Honorable
Aug 30, 2012
Bump.

I am now parting out everything except the PSU and RAM! Every part of the custom loop (blocks, rad, res, pump) will come with 2 fittings.

I am parting the CPU/Mobo together and the 7970 with block (original cooler can be sent with it) together. Everything else is fair game.

I will only sell the Switch 810 if other stuff is bought with it because of the high shipping cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS