Your question
Closed

Dane Bouwer is Left 4 Dead

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 14, 2010 6:40:10 AM

I got Left for dead, and playing about 10 minutes into the game, it crashes!! now i can't carry on with L4D 2!!
Specs:

Inno 3D GTX 260
E 8500 Coes 2 Duo 3.16 Ghz
Asrock Penryn 1600-110-Sli Motherboard
500 Gb HDD SATA
650W psu
Vista 64 bit Ultimate

Thanks
Dane (South Africa) P.S. Whose all coming down for the Soccer World Cup??

More about : dane bouwer left dead

April 14, 2010 7:32:22 AM

Hello fellow South African Dane! Don't need to come down for the World Cup, I'm already here.

You're going to have to be a bit more specific about the error. First and foremost, is this a legal version of the game? If it's a pirated copy you're not going to get much help.
Score
April 14, 2010 7:47:47 AM

hey there!

well, it was from my friends original game, and to give him the dvd back, I cracked the game.... i hope that is the problem, see what we do is, one game he will buy, the next one i will buy.... I don't believe in piracy and i feel that that is the reason why the games are so expensive!!!

anyway, where abouts are you from? what team will you be rooting for?

thank you for your input!!!

Score
Related resources

Best solution

April 14, 2010 11:25:31 AM

Can't help you then I'm afraid. I recommend you re-install the game, play it legally using the disk, and see if the problem still occurs. If it does, you have a system-related problem. If not, piracy is to blame and you need to buy your own copy to keep playing.

P.S. I live and work in Pretoria and will be supporting Bafana, even though I don't think they'll progress very far.
April 14, 2010 4:27:15 PM

Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
Score
April 14, 2010 4:27:26 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!