All Spearazon Team, aka Hammy's Angels (haha, quiet, Jabber)

Last response: in Video Games
September 14, 2005 7:08:03 PM

USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.

A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
confirm the numbers.

So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

--
Your soul shall fuel the hellf- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Anonymous

I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
something like...

>USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
>
>A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
>confirm the numbers.
>
>So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
>call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

Sounds interesting. I've been interested in making a Fender Bender
for a little while now. Or going an upped Kelpie snare and seeing if
it's possible to make a slowazon.
Timing could be troublesome though as it's likely that I won't be
around for the next couple of weekends. After that could be workable
though. And possibly earlier depending on how soon this could be
gotten going.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!
September 14, 2005 7:08:04 PM

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
>
> A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
> confirm the numbers.
>
> So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
> call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

I'm in as long as I have nothing else going on when you do it. I'm free
nights Mondays and Wednesdays. Tuesday and Thursday nights after 9pm EST.
Fridays and Saturdays can be difficult, but are workable. Sunday is always
available.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 7:08:04 PM

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
>
> A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
> confirm the numbers.
>
> So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
> call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

I'm game, the other teams were fun. During the week is fine with me.
Friday's are out and I won't be on Saturdays or Sundays if the races
fall on that day.

wizofwas
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 7:26:25 PM

Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
>
> A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
> confirm the numbers.
>
> So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
> call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

I'm not interested but I did put a Valkyrie Wing and a Lycander's Flank
on the public mules which would benefit anyone who does take part. Just
FYI.

Shari (Orchid)
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 2:47:16 AM

Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
gs4fi1d27m76f1fvssefpfjabgile204d3@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

> USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
>
> A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but
> let's confirm the numbers.
>
> So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well,
> you can call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not
> judging.

I ask you, how can you call a team of Spearazons, who will all be putting at
least 1 point in Jab, anything other than Jabber's Jabbers? Hurry up and
decide if it's Ladder or non, so I can reserve JabberJabber. And it had
better have some form of twinkage. I'm voting for Non ladder, mainly cos I
have uber stuff that would otherwise never get used.
September 15, 2005 3:41:41 AM

"Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
> gs4fi1d27m76f1fvssefpfjabgile204d3@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:
>
> > USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
> >
> > A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but
> > let's confirm the numbers.
> >
> > So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well,
> > you can call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not
> > judging.
>
> I ask you, how can you call a team of Spearazons, who will all be putting
at
> least 1 point in Jab, anything other than Jabber's Jabbers? Hurry up and
> decide if it's Ladder or non, so I can reserve JabberJabber. And it had
> better have some form of twinkage. I'm voting for Non ladder, mainly cos I
> have uber stuff that would otherwise never get used.

If its non-ladder, im out.
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 10:14:34 AM

I think it was "Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> that wrote
something like...

>Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
>gs4fi1d27m76f1fvssefpfjabgile204d3@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:
>
>> USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
>>
>> A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but
>> let's confirm the numbers.
>>
>> So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well,
>> you can call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not
>> judging.
>
>I ask you, how can you call a team of Spearazons, who will all be putting at
>least 1 point in Jab, anything other than Jabber's Jabbers? Hurry up and
>decide if it's Ladder or non, so I can reserve JabberJabber. And it had
>better have some form of twinkage. I'm voting for Non ladder, mainly cos I
>have uber stuff that would otherwise never get used.

Well, you can make jabberjabber, then if it's on the wrong side of the
ladder, delete it and remake it.

I say as much spear twinkage as you can handle, but only spears. No
twinking of any armor or other weapons.

I'm more inclined to vote for ladder because that way I might actually
continue to play the character even after the team calls it quits.
And it would mean that if we allow some level of twinking, any items I
find in the meantime would be available for use. And given the
progress the assassin team made, there'd be plenty of time to be
finding such items.

But then I'm not sure if/when I'd be able to join in, so...

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 12:20:52 PM

Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
>
>A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
>confirm the numbers.
>
>So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
>call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

Sorry for the long overdue update.

Ashen, could you give us more of an indication of your availability during the
week, please. The other interested players are either in West coast/East
coast/Canadian timezones (I think) and appear to favour evening games sometime
during the week rather than the weekend, and for the time being, I can make
such times, but I'm not sure if times such as this would suit you and your
work/nap schedule.

At this stage I'm leaning towards making it a ladder team, based on the

USWest SCL: 80 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 12:20:53 PM

I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
something like...

>Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
>stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>
>>USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
>>
>>A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
>>confirm the numbers.
>>
>>So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
>>call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.
>
>Sorry for the long overdue update.
>
>Ashen, could you give us more of an indication of your availability during the
>week, please. The other interested players are either in West coast/East
>coast/Canadian timezones (I think) and appear to favour evening games sometime
>during the week rather than the weekend, and for the time being, I can make
>such times, but I'm not sure if times such as this would suit you and your
>work/nap schedule.
>
>At this stage I'm leaning towards making it a ladder team, based on the

At present I could make the same time the assassin team was on only
during the week. How long this will last for I'm uncertain as I'll
probably be changing work soon and may be going back to working at a
stable. But it'll probably be a couple of weeks yet before anything
changes too much.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 2:36:03 PM

deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar), in a display of leetness, fell down
the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
>something like...
>
>>Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
>>stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>>
>>>USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
>>>
>>>A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
>>>confirm the numbers.
>>>
>>>So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
>>>call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.
>>
>>Sorry for the long overdue update.
>>
>>Ashen, could you give us more of an indication of your availability during the
>>week, please. The other interested players are either in West coast/East
>>coast/Canadian timezones (I think) and appear to favour evening games sometime
>>during the week rather than the weekend, and for the time being, I can make
>>such times, but I'm not sure if times such as this would suit you and your
>>work/nap schedule.
>>
>>At this stage I'm leaning towards making it a ladder team, based on the
>
>At present I could make the same time the assassin team was on only
>during the week. How long this will last for I'm uncertain as I'll
>probably be changing work soon and may be going back to working at a
>stable. But it'll probably be a couple of weeks yet before anything
>changes too much.

Well, forgot about the assassin team, as those times were chosen with europe
players in mind.

So please, spell it in no uncertain terms what time ranges for each day of the
week that you CAN make. Thanks. I don't mean to sound rude but I get sick
of having to chase people around sometimes.

--
USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.
Anonymous

I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
something like...

>deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar), in a display of leetness, fell down
>the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>
>>I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
>>something like...
>>
>>>Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
>>>stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>>>Sorry for the long overdue update.
>>>
>>>Ashen, could you give us more of an indication of your availability during the
>>>week, please. The other interested players are either in West coast/East
>>>coast/Canadian timezones (I think) and appear to favour evening games sometime
>>>during the week rather than the weekend, and for the time being, I can make
>>>such times, but I'm not sure if times such as this would suit you and your
>>>work/nap schedule.
>>>
>>>At this stage I'm leaning towards making it a ladder team, based on the
>>
>>At present I could make the same time the assassin team was on only
>>during the week. How long this will last for I'm uncertain as I'll
>>probably be changing work soon and may be going back to working at a
>>stable. But it'll probably be a couple of weeks yet before anything
>>changes too much.
>
>Well, forgot about the assassin team, as those times were chosen with europe
>players in mind.
>
>So please, spell it in no uncertain terms what time ranges for each day of the
>week that you CAN make. Thanks. I don't mean to sound rude but I get sick
>of having to chase people around sometimes.

I'm really quite flexible at the moment.

I'd probably be willing to get up as early as 6am. If the games only
go for an hour or so, I could start as late as 8am I suppose.
I'd be around in the evenings after 7pm, but then that wouldn't be
evening stateside so that's not likely to help much.

And to spare your memory/save you looking it up, I'm GMT +10

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 4:23:56 PM

deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar), in a display of leetness, fell down
the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
>something like...
>
>>deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar), in a display of leetness, fell down
>>the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
>>
>>>I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
>>>something like...

>>>At present I could make the same time the assassin team was on only
>>>during the week. How long this will last for I'm uncertain as I'll
>>>probably be changing work soon and may be going back to working at a
>>>stable. But it'll probably be a couple of weeks yet before anything
>>>changes too much.
>>
>>Well, forgot about the assassin team, as those times were chosen with europe
>>players in mind.
>>
>>So please, spell it in no uncertain terms what time ranges for each day of the
>>week that you CAN make. Thanks. I don't mean to sound rude but I get sick
>>of having to chase people around sometimes.
>
>I'm really quite flexible at the moment.
>
>I'd probably be willing to get up as early as 6am. If the games only
>go for an hour or so, I could start as late as 8am I suppose.
>I'd be around in the evenings after 7pm, but then that wouldn't be
>evening stateside so that's not likely to help much.
>
>And to spare your memory/save you looking it up, I'm GMT +10

Great! Now I have something to work with. :-)

I was thinking 2 hour game sessions is pretty usual, so I take it from the
above that they would have to start no later than 7 AM your time (which is 9
AM my time), which is 5 PM east coast US, maybe Monday and Thursday in the US
(which would be Tuesday and Friday for us, obviously). Would that work for
people?

To confirm:

Eastern:

Monday 5 PM
Thusday 5 PM

NZ:

Tuesday 9 AM
Friday 9 AM

AST (Ashen Standard Time):

Tuesday 7 AM
Friday 7 AM

--
USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.
!