All Spearazon Team, aka Hammy's Angels (haha, quiet, Jabber)

USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.

A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
confirm the numbers.

So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

--
Your soul shall fuel the hellf- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
12 answers Last reply

    I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
    something like...

    >USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
    >
    >A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
    >confirm the numbers.
    >
    >So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
    >call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

    Sounds interesting. I've been interested in making a Fender Bender
    for a little while now. Or going an upped Kelpie snare and seeing if
    it's possible to make a slowazon.
    Timing could be troublesome though as it's likely that I won't be
    around for the next couple of weekends. After that could be workable
    though. And possibly earlier depending on how soon this could be
    gotten going.

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
    >
    > A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
    > confirm the numbers.
    >
    > So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
    > call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

    I'm in as long as I have nothing else going on when you do it. I'm free
    nights Mondays and Wednesdays. Tuesday and Thursday nights after 9pm EST.
    Fridays and Saturdays can be difficult, but are workable. Sunday is always
    available.

    "Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
    >
    > A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
    > confirm the numbers.
    >
    > So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
    > call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

    I'm game, the other teams were fun. During the week is fine with me.
    Friday's are out and I won't be on Saturdays or Sundays if the races
    fall on that day.

    wizofwas

    Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

    > USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
    >
    > A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
    > confirm the numbers.
    >
    > So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
    > call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

    I'm not interested but I did put a Valkyrie Wing and a Lycander's Flank
    on the public mules which would benefit anyone who does take part. Just
    FYI.

    Shari (Orchid)

    Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    gs4fi1d27m76f1fvssefpfjabgile204d3@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:

    > USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
    >
    > A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but
    > let's confirm the numbers.
    >
    > So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well,
    > you can call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not
    > judging.

    I ask you, how can you call a team of Spearazons, who will all be putting at
    least 1 point in Jab, anything other than Jabber's Jabbers? Hurry up and
    decide if it's Ladder or non, so I can reserve JabberJabber. And it had
    better have some form of twinkage. I'm voting for Non ladder, mainly cos I
    have uber stuff that would otherwise never get used.

    "Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    > gs4fi1d27m76f1fvssefpfjabgile204d3@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:
    >
    > > USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
    > >
    > > A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but
    > > let's confirm the numbers.
    > >
    > > So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well,
    > > you can call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not
    > > judging.
    >
    > I ask you, how can you call a team of Spearazons, who will all be putting
    at
    > least 1 point in Jab, anything other than Jabber's Jabbers? Hurry up and
    > decide if it's Ladder or non, so I can reserve JabberJabber. And it had
    > better have some form of twinkage. I'm voting for Non ladder, mainly cos I
    > have uber stuff that would otherwise never get used.

    If its non-ladder, im out.

    I think it was "Chris Lansdell" <lansdellicious@gmail.com> that wrote
    something like...

    >Stephen van Ham held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    >gs4fi1d27m76f1fvssefpfjabgile204d3@4ax.com to this Interweb chatroom:
    >
    >> USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
    >>
    >> A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but
    >> let's confirm the numbers.
    >>
    >> So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well,
    >> you can call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not
    >> judging.
    >
    >I ask you, how can you call a team of Spearazons, who will all be putting at
    >least 1 point in Jab, anything other than Jabber's Jabbers? Hurry up and
    >decide if it's Ladder or non, so I can reserve JabberJabber. And it had
    >better have some form of twinkage. I'm voting for Non ladder, mainly cos I
    >have uber stuff that would otherwise never get used.

    Well, you can make jabberjabber, then if it's on the wrong side of the
    ladder, delete it and remake it.

    I say as much spear twinkage as you can handle, but only spears. No
    twinking of any armor or other weapons.

    I'm more inclined to vote for ladder because that way I might actually
    continue to play the character even after the team calls it quits.
    And it would mean that if we allow some level of twinking, any items I
    find in the meantime would be available for use. And given the
    progress the assassin team made, there'd be plenty of time to be
    finding such items.

    But then I'm not sure if/when I'd be able to join in, so...

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
    stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

    >USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
    >
    >A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
    >confirm the numbers.
    >
    >So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
    >call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.

    Sorry for the long overdue update.

    Ashen, could you give us more of an indication of your availability during the
    week, please. The other interested players are either in West coast/East
    coast/Canadian timezones (I think) and appear to favour evening games sometime
    during the week rather than the weekend, and for the time being, I can make
    such times, but I'm not sure if times such as this would suit you and your
    work/nap schedule.

    At this stage I'm leaning towards making it a ladder team, based on the

    USWest SCL: 80 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

    I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
    something like...

    >Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
    >stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
    >
    >>USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
    >>
    >>A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
    >>confirm the numbers.
    >>
    >>So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
    >>call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.
    >
    >Sorry for the long overdue update.
    >
    >Ashen, could you give us more of an indication of your availability during the
    >week, please. The other interested players are either in West coast/East
    >coast/Canadian timezones (I think) and appear to favour evening games sometime
    >during the week rather than the weekend, and for the time being, I can make
    >such times, but I'm not sure if times such as this would suit you and your
    >work/nap schedule.
    >
    >At this stage I'm leaning towards making it a ladder team, based on the

    At present I could make the same time the assassin team was on only
    during the week. How long this will last for I'm uncertain as I'll
    probably be changing work soon and may be going back to working at a
    stable. But it'll probably be a couple of weeks yet before anything
    changes too much.

    deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar), in a display of leetness, fell down
    the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

    >I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
    >something like...
    >
    >>Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
    >>stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
    >>
    >>>USWest, SC, Ladder or Non-Ladder.
    >>>
    >>>A few interested parties were present in today's agdhell game, but let's
    >>>confirm the numbers.
    >>>
    >>>So... how many do we have for a weekly all spearazon team? Well, you can
    >>>call them an all stick chick team, if you like. I'm not judging.
    >>
    >>Sorry for the long overdue update.
    >>
    >>Ashen, could you give us more of an indication of your availability during the
    >>week, please. The other interested players are either in West coast/East
    >>coast/Canadian timezones (I think) and appear to favour evening games sometime
    >>during the week rather than the weekend, and for the time being, I can make
    >>such times, but I'm not sure if times such as this would suit you and your
    >>work/nap schedule.
    >>
    >>At this stage I'm leaning towards making it a ladder team, based on the
    >
    >At present I could make the same time the assassin team was on only
    >during the week. How long this will last for I'm uncertain as I'll
    >probably be changing work soon and may be going back to working at a
    >stable. But it'll probably be a couple of weeks yet before anything
    >changes too much.

    Well, forgot about the assassin team, as those times were chosen with europe
    players in mind.

    So please, spell it in no uncertain terms what time ranges for each day of the
    week that you CAN make. Thanks. I don't mean to sound rude but I get sick
    of having to chase people around sometimes.

    --
    USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

    I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
    something like...

    >deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar), in a display of leetness, fell down
    >the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
    >
    >>I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
    >>something like...
    >>
    >>>Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
    >>>stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

    >>>Sorry for the long overdue update.
    >>>
    >>>Ashen, could you give us more of an indication of your availability during the
    >>>week, please. The other interested players are either in West coast/East
    >>>coast/Canadian timezones (I think) and appear to favour evening games sometime
    >>>during the week rather than the weekend, and for the time being, I can make
    >>>such times, but I'm not sure if times such as this would suit you and your
    >>>work/nap schedule.
    >>>
    >>>At this stage I'm leaning towards making it a ladder team, based on the
    >>
    >>At present I could make the same time the assassin team was on only
    >>during the week. How long this will last for I'm uncertain as I'll
    >>probably be changing work soon and may be going back to working at a
    >>stable. But it'll probably be a couple of weeks yet before anything
    >>changes too much.
    >
    >Well, forgot about the assassin team, as those times were chosen with europe
    >players in mind.
    >
    >So please, spell it in no uncertain terms what time ranges for each day of the
    >week that you CAN make. Thanks. I don't mean to sound rude but I get sick
    >of having to chase people around sometimes.

    I'm really quite flexible at the moment.

    I'd probably be willing to get up as early as 6am. If the games only
    go for an hour or so, I could start as late as 8am I suppose.
    I'd be around in the evenings after 7pm, but then that wouldn't be
    evening stateside so that's not likely to help much.

    And to spare your memory/save you looking it up, I'm GMT +10

    Ashen Shugar
    The moon by day, and the sun by night.
    Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
    Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

    deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar), in a display of leetness, fell down
    the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

    >I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
    >something like...
    >
    >>deathsabyss@yahoo.com.au (Ashen Shugar), in a display of leetness, fell down
    >>the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...
    >>
    >>>I think it was Stephen van Ham <svanham@xtra.co.nz> that wrote
    >>>something like...

    >>>At present I could make the same time the assassin team was on only
    >>>during the week. How long this will last for I'm uncertain as I'll
    >>>probably be changing work soon and may be going back to working at a
    >>>stable. But it'll probably be a couple of weeks yet before anything
    >>>changes too much.
    >>
    >>Well, forgot about the assassin team, as those times were chosen with europe
    >>players in mind.
    >>
    >>So please, spell it in no uncertain terms what time ranges for each day of the
    >>week that you CAN make. Thanks. I don't mean to sound rude but I get sick
    >>of having to chase people around sometimes.
    >
    >I'm really quite flexible at the moment.
    >
    >I'd probably be willing to get up as early as 6am. If the games only
    >go for an hour or so, I could start as late as 8am I suppose.
    >I'd be around in the evenings after 7pm, but then that wouldn't be
    >evening stateside so that's not likely to help much.
    >
    >And to spare your memory/save you looking it up, I'm GMT +10

    Great! Now I have something to work with. :-)

    I was thinking 2 hour game sessions is pretty usual, so I take it from the
    above that they would have to start no later than 7 AM your time (which is 9
    AM my time), which is 5 PM east coast US, maybe Monday and Thursday in the US
    (which would be Tuesday and Friday for us, obviously). Would that work for
    people?

    To confirm:

    Eastern:

    Monday 5 PM
    Thusday 5 PM

    NZ:

    Tuesday 9 AM
    Friday 9 AM

    AST (Ashen Standard Time):

    Tuesday 7 AM
    Friday 7 AM

    --
    USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

Games Diablo Video Games