Turning off nag screen for low ink-- HP OfficeJet

Can someone who knows how to turn off this nag screen, please reply--

I have a HP OfficeJet d 135 all-in-one hooked up to WinXP desk top.
Often, I get a nag screen, through the software, telling me that color
or B&W ink is running low. This pop-up comes up, on my desktop, a
long time before the inks actually
run dry--.

What can I do to disable the nag screen-- I don't mind if the
OfficeJet display bugs me, I just don't want to see it on the monitor
! Thanks in advance. Brad
2 answers Last reply
More about turning screen officejet

    bcoffey2@hotmail.com (Brad) wrote in message news:<c2604d87.0411301516.12363c07@posting.google.com>...
    > Can someone who knows how to turn off this nag screen, please reply--
    >
    > I have a HP OfficeJet d 135 all-in-one hooked up to WinXP desk top.
    > Often, I get a nag screen, through the software, telling me that color
    > or B&W ink is running low. This pop-up comes up, on my desktop, a
    > long time before the inks actually
    > run dry--.
    >
    > What can I do to disable the nag screen-- I don't mind if the
    > OfficeJet display bugs me, I just don't want to see it on the monitor
    > ! Thanks in advance. Brad

    After posting the same message twice (above), it looks like no one
    knows the answer. Can someone direct me to a web site or resource to
    help with the problem ? Thanks.

    On 1 Dec 2004 16:09:15 -0800, bcoffey2@hotmail.com (Brad) wrote:

    >bcoffey2@hotmail.com (Brad) wrote in message news:<c2604d87.0411301516.12363c07@posting.google.com>...
    >> Can someone who knows how to turn off this nag screen, please reply--
    >>
    >> I have a HP OfficeJet d 135 all-in-one hooked up to WinXP desk top.
    >> Often, I get a nag screen, through the software, telling me that color
    >> or B&W ink is running low. This pop-up comes up, on my desktop, a
    >> long time before the inks actually
    >> run dry--.
    >>
    >> What can I do to disable the nag screen-- I don't mind if the
    >> OfficeJet display bugs me, I just don't want to see it on the monitor
    >> ! Thanks in advance. Brad
    >

    >After posting the same message twice (above), it looks like no one
    >knows the answer. Can someone direct me to a web site or resource to
    >help with the problem ? Thanks.

    You can't disable the nag screen. It will keep bugging you to replace
    the ink cartridges. Replace them and the machine will stop bugging
    you.

Hewlett Packard Officejet Computers