Turning off nag screen for low ink-- HP OfficeJet

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Can someone who knows how to turn off this nag screen, please reply--

I have a HP OfficeJet d 135 all-in-one hooked up to WinXP desk top.
Often, I get a nag screen, through the software, telling me that color
or B&W ink is running low. This pop-up comes up, on my desktop, a
long time before the inks actually
run dry--.

What can I do to disable the nag screen-- I don't mind if the
OfficeJet display bugs me, I just don't want to see it on the monitor
! Thanks in advance. Brad

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

bcoffey2@hotmail.com (Brad) wrote in message news:<c2604d87.0411301516.12363c07@posting.google.com>...
> Can someone who knows how to turn off this nag screen, please reply--
>
> I have a HP OfficeJet d 135 all-in-one hooked up to WinXP desk top.
> Often, I get a nag screen, through the software, telling me that color
> or B&W ink is running low. This pop-up comes up, on my desktop, a
> long time before the inks actually
> run dry--.
>
> What can I do to disable the nag screen-- I don't mind if the
> OfficeJet display bugs me, I just don't want to see it on the monitor
> ! Thanks in advance. Brad

After posting the same message twice (above), it looks like no one
knows the answer. Can someone direct me to a web site or resource to
help with the problem ? Thanks.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

On 1 Dec 2004 16:09:15 -0800, bcoffey2@hotmail.com (Brad) wrote:

>bcoffey2@hotmail.com (Brad) wrote in message news:<c2604d87.0411301516.12363c07@posting.google.com>...
>> Can someone who knows how to turn off this nag screen, please reply--
>>
>> I have a HP OfficeJet d 135 all-in-one hooked up to WinXP desk top.
>> Often, I get a nag screen, through the software, telling me that color
>> or B&W ink is running low. This pop-up comes up, on my desktop, a
>> long time before the inks actually
>> run dry--.
>>
>> What can I do to disable the nag screen-- I don't mind if the
>> OfficeJet display bugs me, I just don't want to see it on the monitor
>> ! Thanks in advance. Brad
>

>After posting the same message twice (above), it looks like no one
>knows the answer. Can someone direct me to a web site or resource to
>help with the problem ? Thanks.

You can't disable the nag screen. It will keep bugging you to replace
the ink cartridges. Replace them and the machine will stop bugging
you.