WTS: Lenovo X220i laptop, Sony Xperia Arc S Lt18i, Apple Superdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.

aqw955

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2007
Hi all, up for sale are the following..
shipping from Minneapolis USA, price OBO includes postage and insurance conus, will ship to Canada and internationally with extra postage. Paypal ready.

Sony Xperia Arc S lt18i,
White, in excellent cosmetic and working condition.
GSM unlocked so it works with carrier like AT&T, T-mobile, Straight talk, etc that use a SIM card. Its also rooted and running latest ultimate xperia HD ICS 4.0.4 rom with fast and battery saving lupus v9 kernel. Its very stable and fast. I can also install CM10/AOSP Jelly bean 4.1.2 on it if you want. App starts fast, camera shot and save fast with cyber-shot mod installed. I set it to run currently on 1GHz and can be overclocked to 1.6GHz which is fast like dual core! The battery last for around two days for me. Its has GPS/ Glonass dual GPS receiver that give u almost double and super fast lock. Great signal and call quality, hundreds of miles better than Samsuck. No signal death grip like on the motorola or HTC. Comes with battery, battery door, usb, earplug, screen protector, two mercury TPU cases!!
$230 shipped.

Leovo X220i 42862AU
size.........12" x 8.1" x 1.4"
display.....12.5" 1366 x 768 LED backlight
cpu:..........Intel Core i3 2310M 2.1GHz
storage.....320GB 7200rpm
The laptop has been serving good for exactly a year and never got a BSOD, everything works, cosmetically around 85-90% new..
Battery hold good charges and come with windows 7 pro 64 bits and oem battery and charger. Will factory restore with its own recovery partition before shipment.
Sticker on the lid will be removed beforehand without any residue left, or I will leave them there if you want.
$400 shipped.

Apple Superdrive
model: MB397G/A
The superdrive is in good cosmetic and excellent working condition.
There are some scratches on the surface, but the usb attached to the drive is a bit worn like all other apple cable, especially at the joint area...
$40 shipped.

CIMG1029_zps91ae8cad.jpg

CIMG1030_zpsfb602679.jpg

CIMG1031_zps626ef6c0.jpg

CIMG1032_zps38aeca94.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.