HP pavilion MX70 video connector cut off.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

The connector was cut off the end of the video cable. Trying to find a
wiring diagram showing which color wire on the video cable goes to
which pin. I've found the pin assingments showing red in/blue in etc.
But it does not tell which color it correlates to on the cable.

It may be easier to acquire the entire cable with connectors attached at both
ends. Then, open up the case, remove old cable, attach new one. I hope that
the monitor was in good working order before the connector was cut off.

I have a dislike for monitors with built-in cables. I like monitors with
separate video cables and separate power cords 1000% more.

.... Ben Myers

On 1 Dec 2004 05:36:34 -0800, jtss@ejourney.com (john) wrote:

>The connector was cut off the end of the video cable. Trying to find a
>wiring diagram showing which color wire on the video cable goes to
>which pin. I've found the pin assingments showing red in/blue in etc.
>But it does not tell which color it correlates to on the cable.

Latest posts