Bfbc2 Xbox 360, PS3, or PC

killerchickens

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
Should I get Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the xbox 360, ps3 or pc. I want to play online and with friends my xbox 360 recently died it was 3 years 4 month old but, I'm going to get another one some time soon or fix it.

ulysses35

Distinguished
BBC2 on the PS3 is a good game, though it is not without its flaws.

1) no prone position ....

2) sniping is too easy - why does everyone insist on being a poxy sniper ?

3) steep learning curve - start the game at al ow rank with naff guns... soon get picked off left right and centre until you get some upgrades.

On the whole the game looks great (not quite MW2) and plays very well

Bird0fPrey

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2010
My vote is for the PC. Why? Because I think aiming and shooting is better with a mouse. I tried playing a FPS on PS3 and just couldn't get the hang of it. I should mention that I when I game I exclusively play FPS games on PC, so I don't have any comparable experience with BC2 on xbox or ps3. FYI there's no prone across all platforms.

G

lol for me its z-board+g-15=pc ftw) :sol: (fore peaple who those not know what ftw means it means for the win) :) (ftl means fore the loose) :(

ps3=Bloodyboy666
PC =eddy133
veteran lvl 4 (6) but my game spy = bug and hero sam)

sambamuel

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2010

LOL BBC2 :) I wonder if the real BBC2 will make a game? I wonder what it'd be like *ponders...*

I'd get it on 360, purely because the opposition on the PS3 tends to be "not as good" and the PC isn't my "cuppa tea"

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Yea the multiplayer is tough for newbies due to many aspects including no armor and no magnum ammo which you'll get (I think) at level 10 and 11. Still, you can enjoy it a lot.

I'd pick PC if you are not comfortable with controller.
If you are, I'd pick PS3 since the online is free (for now).

azconnie

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
The PC requires more of an investemnt in parts, and time, where as consoles are true "plug and play." Still, PC for the win, much higher graphics capacity, and the glory of mods. Plus a proper PC is more stable than a console.