There was another improvement in this patch. Earlier I complained that you
were unable to drink potions on a hammerdin/conc while holding down the
shift key, well he still can't drink potions but you do get the GURGLE
SOUND! Wow, these guys are right on it, they're half way there on that
one:)) I'm not sure what the "Peace" fix was but I think this last patch
was mostly intended for the maphackers. I kinda think when the
maphackers/botters get going again we'll see 1.11c then 1.11d and so on. I
just wish they'd fix the shift key thing as it worked before 1.11.

"MIS" <nospam@verizon.net> wrote in message
> There was another improvement in this patch. Earlier I complained that you
> were unable to drink potions on a hammerdin/conc while holding down the
> shift key, well he still can't drink potions but you do get the GURGLE
> SOUND! Wow, these guys are right on it, they're half way there on that
> one:)) I'm not sure what the "Peace" fix was but I think this last patch
> was mostly intended for the maphackers. I kinda think when the
> maphackers/botters get going again we'll see 1.11c then 1.11d and so on. I
> just wish they'd fix the shift key thing as it worked before 1.11.

Unless you changed your countrols, holding down shift and pressing the
potion button has been a "quick potion for merc" since 09 or earlier.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:18:43 -0500, "Shiflet" <rshiflet@charter.net>
wrote:

>Unless you changed your countrols, holding down shift and pressing the
>potion button has been a "quick potion for merc" since 09 or earlier.

You learn something new every day.

Cheers
Suzi

> Unless you changed your countrols, holding down shift and pressing the
> potion button has been a "quick potion for merc" since 09 or earlier.

Prior to 1.11 I've always been able to hold down the shift key and feed a
hammerdin potions, they've never gone to the merc. The merc I've always hand
fed the icon when needed. This was all using the default control options, as
I remember the only thing I ever changed was to use the mouse wheel to
scroll thru skills when needed. As of now the shift/potion works
intermittantly, using the caps key will work out but being so used to the
shift key and getting into a live or die situation can get confusing
sometimes. Anyway, maybe they'll change this in the next update when the
maphackers and bot come on board again.