kyle382

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
yeah they put the multiplayer in there so ppl actually buy it. It will probably be something like crysis multiplayer and all mmo's. Your got neato special powers...just like everyone else.

and whatsup with the 50's theme. It was played out before I even opened the bioshock 1 box. Who wants to hear old ass record players with crap music and see art deco style architecture.

Now fallout las vegas is making the 1950's connection as well...its almost like adding that creepy little girl into every movie and video game since foreverago (fear, the ring, bioshock) . It gives the game a bit more of a scary feel to it or something. Eat my ballz fred astaire...I want my modernity back.

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009
I didn't like it that much..maybe because i started playing it just after I finished deadspace..because well bioshock 2 is not that good on giving little uneasiness thing..

kyle382

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
soo....basically zombie aliens scare you more than drugged out 1950's scarecrow looking thingies.

you should try fear2 if u want to get scared. Or just turn on a good horror film. I think all of those games are terrible.

oops2001

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2009

To me fear 1 was amazing, and yes it has its scary moments...
but bioshock naah not at all..but then bioshock is not meant to be on the same genre as fear i guess or very creepy games..but its decent though