Sign in with
Your question

Gaming mouse and mousepad

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2010 9:19:57 PM

I'm getting a new gaming rig in 2 weeks, and in conjunction with that I suddenly noticed that I'm still using a 4-5 year old microsoft mouse and an old WAR mousepad where most of the picture has been worn off.

Therefore I was wondering if anyone could suggest some nice gaming mice and mousepads. I'm not really interested in metal mousepads here, as I already have a steelseries one. Its quite a nice mousepad, but the huge downside to it is that as soon as a tiny bit of dust/dirt gets on it my mouse gets harder to work with and start making scratching noises. Thats why I do not use it.

I've been looking at the Razer imperator and a destructor mousepad (I believe that ones plastic). I'm not sure I would comfortable to use though as I generally use a fingertip/claw grip.

More about : gaming mouse mousepad

April 19, 2010 12:15:04 PM

I use a cloth steel series and think its brill, dont have any mouse tracking issues and its about 2 foot x 2 foot so when things get exciting I dont run outta pad.
Im liking this mouse - http://www.ebuyer.com/product/148285
But it comes down to personal preference, I like a big chunky mouse and this does me nicely.
!