Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

uploading screenshots

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
September 15, 2005 9:58:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Can someone recommend a site that explains step by step how to upload a
screenshot?

TIA

Sean

More about : uploading screenshots

Anonymous
September 15, 2005 8:13:43 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

~misfit~ schrieb:
> unklbob wrote:
>
>>Can someone recommend a site that explains step by step how to upload
>>a screenshot?
>
> I use Gunde's site, she offered a screenie hosting service in the other
> group a while ago and it's excellent. I registered, bookmarked it and now my
> browser logs me in automatically. Hopefully she'll let you know how to do
> it. Otherwise there's always Yahoo! Photos. I use that for sharing non-D2
> pics. Once you've set up an account it's easy to use.

You can register here:

http://test.internet-webmaster.de/register.php

---
Hannes
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 3:51:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Hannes Brunner held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
3otdsmF7o79gU1@individual.net to this Interweb chatroom:

> ~misfit~ schrieb:
>> unklbob wrote:
>>
>>> Can someone recommend a site that explains step by step how to
>>> upload a screenshot?
>>
>> I use Gunde's site, she offered a screenie hosting service in the
>> other group a while ago and it's excellent. I registered, bookmarked
>> it and now my browser logs me in automatically. Hopefully she'll let
>> you know how to do it. Otherwise there's always Yahoo! Photos. I use
>> that for sharing non-D2 pics. Once you've set up an account it's
>> easy to use.
>
> You can register here:
>
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/register.php
>
Thanks, I did:
http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870765.jpg
http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870822.jpg
http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870855.jpg
http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871271.jpg
http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871314.jpg
http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871380.jpg
http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871412.jpg

Complete with captions :) 
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 4:07:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 07:51:24 -0400, Chris Lansdell
<lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote:

<shnip cool screenshots>

That was cool, Chris, I've been waiting for some screenshots of the new
levels and monsters. I'll never get there, but it's fun to look. :-)

I'm curious to see what the uber keys look like...

--
"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
ICQ:239019703
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 10:30:28 PM
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 12:56:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Gundemarie Scholz held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
3p87bkF91afvU1@individual.net to this Interweb chatroom:

> Chris Lansdell wrote:
>> Thanks, I did:
> [snip]
>> Complete with captions :) 
>
> Did you upload the same files several times by accident, or is my
> script not working properly?
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870765.jpg
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870809.jpg
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870855.jpg
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871258.jpg
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871289.jpg
> all look the same, as do
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871314.jpg
> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871339.jpg

I had some trouble, yes. Possibly due to a couple of files being about 200b
over the limit...
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 4:25:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo (More info?)

Chris Lansdell wrote:
> Gundemarie Scholz held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while
> posting 3p87bkF91afvU1@individual.net to this Interweb chatroom:
> > Did you upload the same files several times by accident, or is my
> > script not working properly?
> > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870765.jpg
> > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870809.jpg
> > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870855.jpg
> > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871258.jpg
> > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871289.jpg
> > all look the same, as do
> > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871314.jpg
> > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871339.jpg
>
> I had some trouble, yes. Possibly due to a couple of files being
> about 200b over the limit...

The first ones have a size of 164656 bytes, the other ones a size of 183776
bytes, so they seem to be completely identical. Do you see them all listed
when you click on "File view"?
May 4, 2010 11:30:21 PM

heck yeah! uploadscreenshot.com is awesome. you can just hit printscreen on your keyboard, and hit the paste button on the front page. it also gives you a nice bbcode and such once it's uploaded. way better than anything else.
May 4, 2010 11:45:36 PM

linnylinlinx said:
heck yeah! uploadscreenshot.com is awesome. you can just hit printscreen on your keyboard, and hit the paste button on the front page. it also gives you a nice bbcode and such once it's uploaded. way better than anything else.


Guess you didn't notice the question was asked and answered 5 years ago though !!
!