uploading screenshots

Can someone recommend a site that explains step by step how to upload a
screenshot?

TIA

Sean
9 answers Last reply
More about uploading screenshots

    ~misfit~ schrieb:
    > unklbob wrote:
    >
    >>Can someone recommend a site that explains step by step how to upload
    >>a screenshot?
    >
    > I use Gunde's site, she offered a screenie hosting service in the other
    > group a while ago and it's excellent. I registered, bookmarked it and now my
    > browser logs me in automatically. Hopefully she'll let you know how to do
    > it. Otherwise there's always Yahoo! Photos. I use that for sharing non-D2
    > pics. Once you've set up an account it's easy to use.

    You can register here:

    http://test.internet-webmaster.de/register.php

    ---
    Hannes

    Hannes Brunner held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    3otdsmF7o79gU1@individual.net to this Interweb chatroom:

    > ~misfit~ schrieb:
    >> unklbob wrote:
    >>
    >>> Can someone recommend a site that explains step by step how to
    >>> upload a screenshot?
    >>
    >> I use Gunde's site, she offered a screenie hosting service in the
    >> other group a while ago and it's excellent. I registered, bookmarked
    >> it and now my browser logs me in automatically. Hopefully she'll let
    >> you know how to do it. Otherwise there's always Yahoo! Photos. I use
    >> that for sharing non-D2 pics. Once you've set up an account it's
    >> easy to use.
    >
    > You can register here:
    >
    > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/register.php

    Thanks, I did:
    http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870765.jpg
    http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870822.jpg
    http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870855.jpg
    http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871271.jpg
    http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871314.jpg
    http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871380.jpg
    http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871412.jpg

    Complete with captions :)

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 07:51:24 -0400, Chris Lansdell
    <lansdellicious@gmail.com> wrote:

    <shnip cool screenshots>

    That was cool, Chris, I've been waiting for some screenshots of the new
    levels and monsters. I'll never get there, but it's fun to look. :-)

    I'm curious to see what the uber keys look like...

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005, "Chris Lansdell" wrote:

    >> http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871412.jpg

    Get me a mop.... a BIG mop!

    Gundemarie Scholz held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while posting
    3p87bkF91afvU1@individual.net to this Interweb chatroom:

    > Chris Lansdell wrote:
    >> Thanks, I did:
    > [snip]
    >> Complete with captions :)
    >
    > Did you upload the same files several times by accident, or is my
    > script not working properly?
    > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870765.jpg
    > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870809.jpg
    > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870855.jpg
    > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871258.jpg
    > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871289.jpg
    > all look the same, as do
    > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871314.jpg
    > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871339.jpg

    I had some trouble, yes. Possibly due to a couple of files being about 200b
    over the limit...

    Chris Lansdell wrote:
    > Gundemarie Scholz held her like they did by the lake on Naboo, while
    > posting 3p87bkF91afvU1@individual.net to this Interweb chatroom:
    > > Did you upload the same files several times by accident, or is my
    > > script not working properly?
    > > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870765.jpg
    > > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870809.jpg
    > > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126870855.jpg
    > > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871258.jpg
    > > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871289.jpg
    > > all look the same, as do
    > > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871314.jpg
    > > http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1126871339.jpg
    >
    > I had some trouble, yes. Possibly due to a couple of files being
    > about 200b over the limit...

    The first ones have a size of 164656 bytes, the other ones a size of 183776
    bytes, so they seem to be completely identical. Do you see them all listed
    when you click on "File view"?
  7. heck yeah! uploadscreenshot.com is awesome. you can just hit printscreen on your keyboard, and hit the paste button on the front page. it also gives you a nice bbcode and such once it's uploaded. way better than anything else.
  8. linnylinlinx said:
    heck yeah! uploadscreenshot.com is awesome. you can just hit printscreen on your keyboard, and hit the paste button on the front page. it also gives you a nice bbcode and such once it's uploaded. way better than anything else.

    Guess you didn't notice the question was asked and answered 5 years ago though !!

Games Diablo Video Games