Sign in with
Your question

Mouse becomes sluggish in one particular game.

Last response: in Video Games
April 19, 2010 11:33:51 AM

I don't know what the problem is. I've searched through google, tons of people seem to have the same problem as me, but I haven't been able to find a solution yet.

I'm trying to play Rome: Total War. I could play it just fine on my old PC on the highest settings. It had Windows Vista 32-bit, 2GB of RAM, 1.8ghz dual-core and an Intel GMA graphics controller.

Now with my new PC, which has Windows 7 64-bit, 6GB of Ram, 2.6ghz Quad-core and an ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics controller, but when playing this game, the mouse is sluggish. The game plays without lag, but the mouse is just plain sluggish.

All my drivers are up-to-date. I've tried different compatibility options, running as administrator (even though I am the administrator), playing in windowed mode and settings everything to the lowest settings and nothing seems to work. I've had no problem playing any other games on my PC. Fallout 3 plays just fine.

More about : mouse sluggish game

April 22, 2010 8:09:07 PM

Have you tried a different mouse. This game was made for XP, Maybe try running the game in compatibly mode. Let me know if that helps
m
l
!