Sign in with
Your question

Why does BC2 constantly crash!?

Last response: in Video Games
April 20, 2010 8:44:07 PM

About 60% of the time that I try to play, the game crashes to my desktop. This always happens somewhere in between me opening the game, and then finding a server. YES I have latest drivers for everything. This is starting to p**s me off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
edit: I have tried 5 times to play since i have posted this thread and I have yet to get into a game.

More about : bc2 constantly crash

April 20, 2010 9:49:07 PM

first things first - please post your full PC spec's that way we can help you eliminate potential problems.

Does the game always crash on multiplayer games ? or does it crash in single player mode too ?
April 21, 2010 2:24:25 AM

Oh sorry, i forgot that my specs arent in my sig anymore. amd PII 940, asus m4a77d, gtx 260 SC, 4gb corsair ddr2-800
and it crashes in both.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
April 21, 2010 8:26:33 AM

JDV28 said:
Oh sorry, i forgot that my specs arent in my sig anymore. amd PII 940, asus m4a77d, gtx 260 SC, 4gb corsair ddr2-800
and it crashes in both.

I still get random crashes during multiplayer. It either happens in the middle of the game or right after the round is won/lost. It will crash to the desktop. I think it is a Steam/EA issue......i have yet to post about it. Mabye i should? lol
April 21, 2010 8:58:06 AM

My crash to desktops thankfully seem to be a thing of the past. I still get random disconnects from servers though... All of a sudden everyone else stops moving and 20 sec later its back to the lobby and I get the dreaded "Your connection to the server has been lost". I'm on Steam so seem to have no problems with the crash to desktop due to Steam/EA
April 21, 2010 9:00:40 AM

OllieUK said:
My crash to desktops thankfully seem to be a thing of the past. I still get random disconnects from servers though... All of a sudden everyone else stops moving and 20 sec later its back to the lobby and I get the dreaded "Your connection to the server has been lost". I'm on Steam so seem to have no problems with the crash to desktop due to Steam/EA

Hrm, i may be driver issues then. Thats the only other thing i can think of. I have downloaded the newest drivers. Maybe i havnt played long enough recently to notice a change :na:  ....gotta wait for the weekend to do that.
April 21, 2010 8:16:17 PM

My game never crashes after i am in a match, well occassionally i guess. But i have latest drivers and everything, once i get into a server, the game is fine, sorta. should i just reinstall? only takes about an hour
!