A general note to those that use the AGD games...

Tags:
  • Games
  • Diablo
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 16, 2005 10:06:16 PM

.... only items right below the stash/beside the fire are generally considered
"freebies". Anything further removed, like in a little pile near Charsi, or
the wagon by Gheed, or behind the little tent to the left, are the items of
people doing muling. Please do not take other people's items. In recent
days we've had, among other things, a nosferatu's coil and a pair of perfect
chance guards go mysteriously "missing" while people were muling.

--
USWest SCL: 79 barb, 84 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

More about : general note agd games

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 10:06:17 PM

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:06:16 +1200, Stephen van Ham
<svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

>... only items right below the stash/beside the fire are generally considered
>"freebies". Anything further removed, like in a little pile near Charsi, or
>the wagon by Gheed, or behind the little tent to the left, are the items of
>people doing muling. Please do not take other people's items. In recent
>days we've had, among other things, a nosferatu's coil and a pair of perfect
>chance guards go mysteriously "missing" while people were muling.

Muling on an agd game? Never thought of it!

If anyone needs to mule, I'd be happy to help. I'm pgames38 on USW.

Kevin
Anonymous
September 16, 2005 10:06:17 PM

"Stephen van Ham" <svanham@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
news:o 1oki1hplp7airmvgio7m0qvqskjfcuv6j@4ax.com...

> ... only items right below the stash/beside the fire are generally
considered
> "freebies". Anything further removed, like in a little pile near Charsi,
or
> the wagon by Gheed, or behind the little tent to the left, are the items
of
> people doing muling. Please do not take other people's items. In
recent
> days we've had, among other things, a nosferatu's coil and a pair of
perfect
> chance guards go mysteriously "missing" while people were muling.

Unfortunatly, I've been burned to many times muling in agd games. Now if
it's somethinng I really want to keep, I just trade with the mule that
stores the
stuff.
Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me.

wizofwas
!