I need the code to install the sims 2

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Sims
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
April 21, 2010 2:53:13 AM

Hello,
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE CODE TO INSTALL THE SIMS 2.. IT SHOULD BE ON THE BOX.. I LOST THE BOX

More about : code install sims

Best solution

April 21, 2010 7:41:59 AM

READ THE THREAD THAT SAYS NO ASKING FOR CD KEYS.
April 21, 2010 9:07:56 AM

That's annoying. I have a bunch of old C&C CDs but no cases, boxes or manuals. It'd frustrating when you have bought a game but can't play because of a lost CD key, so I sympathise but I'm afraid it's a bit of tough luck. I wish I had kept a spreadsheet of CD keys in the past, fortunatley the likes of steam no help with that..
Score
Related resources
April 21, 2010 9:19:28 AM

OllieUK said:
That's annoying. I have a bunch of old C&C CDs but no cases, boxes or manuals. It'd frustrating when you have bought a game but can't play because of a lost CD key, so I sympathise but I'm afraid it's a bit of tough luck. I wish I had kept a spreadsheet of CD keys in the past, fortunatley the likes of steam no help with that..

Tiberian Dawn, Red Alert and Tiberian Sun have all been released as freeware by EA. So you may be in luck...
Score
April 21, 2010 11:12:43 AM

Now that is interesting, thank you very much for that little nugget
Score
April 21, 2010 11:27:53 AM

That's why I put every CD key I ever owned in a Note in Outlook under the Notes section.
Score
April 21, 2010 12:44:25 PM

isamuelson said:
That's why I put every CD key I ever owned in a Note in Outlook under the Notes section.

What if your drive goes corrupt or Outlook somehow falls over?
Score
April 21, 2010 1:14:54 PM

Herr_Koos said:
What if your drive goes corrupt or Outlook somehow falls over?

I backup my Outlook frequently to DVD as well as to a Linux server I have.
Score
April 21, 2010 1:25:42 PM

Thats why I use steam almost exclusively.
Score
April 21, 2010 1:46:22 PM

feriluce said:
Thats why I use steam almost exclusively.

I use Steam as well, but I still have a lot of older games that I like to play that aren't available via Steam or else, I don't feel like paying for it again.

Also, it's just nice to have the keys stored somewhere, even for the Steam games just in case. I mean, that's the whole point of this thread. The OP "lost" his key even though he states it was on the box when it's on the manual.

Score
April 21, 2010 9:48:00 PM

Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
Score
April 21, 2010 9:48:05 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!