One APB Beta Key Giveaway (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

echris

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2010
Hey all,

Realtime Worlds has given each of their beta testers an extra key to give away so I've decided that I would offer it up to a random of the first 20 people to post saying they want it.

I had fun playing the game myself though I don't think it is one that I will be buying, but this is your chance to have a go!

Deified

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Hey i would love it. Ive been hoping to get this for a while now. Most of the people i know have gotten an invite but i havent sadly. They say its pretty fun.

Pick me plox XD

feriluce

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009
I've heard bad things about it, but I wouldn't mind testing it out for myself. Would be a nice opportunity to test out my soon to be new rig :D

Neighbors Ate My Zombies

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010

Same story here! But if you (thread starter) are willing to include forum newcomers in your randomization I would like to throw my name into the pool :D

feriluce

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2009

So how exactly is he breaking the NDA and TOS? He has not said anything related to the beta whatsoever (Except that it exists and that he is in it), and I'm pretty sure its alright to give away a key you've got to..you know...give away.

G

I would like to have it. I've never played a online pc game and so I don't wanna buy it if I don't like it.

clickxx

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
i'd like a go had some friends talking about it in ventrilo and how it was pretty cool, i missed the chance to get a key because of a vacation trip to the beach so add me up too please.

echris

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2010
If anyone bothered to read the posts then you would see that there was a (1) key available and has now been given out...

Status
Not open for further replies.