new Local DC PRL?

In Northern California, did a *22890 today, now on PRL 42067. One
thing I noticed unless I just never noticed it before (I have a 7135)
is the banner now says Verizon Wireless - i could have sworn it just
said Verizon before...

Evan

On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 20:42:26 -0700, Evan Platt
<evan@TheObvious.espphotography.com> wrote:

>In Northern California, did a *22890 today, now on PRL 42067. One
>thing I noticed unless I just never noticed it before (I have a 7135)
>is the banner now says Verizon Wireless - i could have sworn it just
>said Verizon before...

Banner disappeared. Power cycled phone, it's back.

Odd.