Bethesda Reveals E3 2010 Lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

NOOO I don't want subscriptions. TES V + Multiplayer would be freaking awesome.

1st duke of marlborough

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2009
Rage had better be the Alan Wake of Id, i.e. a game they spent years developing and perfecting, and one that, upon release, actually met 95 percent of the hype. In actuality, it will probably fall closer to Call of Duty 3: solid, but still kinda meh.

el_bastardo74

Distinguished
May 22, 2010
damn...like others on here, i was hoping to see tes v...i heard they put it on the back-burner and didn't clarify for how long, or if they were even going to make it :(

secolliyn

Distinguished
May 3, 2006
I just wanted to point out that Bethesda is not makeing most of these games just marketing them
of id's latest FPS, RAGE,
Splash Damage's Brink
inXile Entertainment's Hunted: The Demon's Forge,
So TES V is not out of the question but im sure it's more than a few years off what i like about Bethesda is when they market or make a game it's usually a great game

Agges

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
[citation][nom]welshmousepk[/nom]Heres to hoping for a new Elder Scrolls game, and one that is a true successor to Morrowind.[/citation]
Second that!

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
[citation][nom]Stardude82[/nom]It's official Alpha Protocol sucks... I don't have hope for New Vegas. If inXile's game doesn't suck, we might get a proper Wasteland sequel.[/citation]

I think Obsidian know their stuff. They were founded by Feargus Urquhart, the guy who was the chief designer on Fallout 2 and worked on the greatest game of all times Planescape Torment. Granted that was 10 years ago but they also made Knights of the Old Republic II. They're going to do fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.