I have Linksys Wireless Router WRT54g.
I would like to use one Hotel Internet connection to link 2 or 3 computers
to the Internet.
How do I do it?
Is there any step by step sites to go to?
Thanks
Mark

Depends on the location of the 2-3 computers relative to the hotel internet
connection. If in the same room, simple. If not, count the walls between
the WRT54G and PCs. If 2 or less, should be fine.

--
Bob Alston

bobalston9 AT aol DOT com
"Mtco" <news@mtco.com> wrote in message news:416739ab$1_4@127.0.0.1...
>I have Linksys Wireless Router WRT54g.
> I would like to use one Hotel Internet connection to link 2 or 3 computers
> to the Internet.
> How do I do it?
> Is there any step by step sites to go to?
> Thanks
> Mark

> News==----
> Newsgroups