Closed

[FS] 2x Brand new Intel i7 3770k, cash or trade

I have up for sale two BNIB factory sealed Intel i7 3770k processors, 100% brand new never used. I don't have anything in mind so I'll just wait for any offers I like and we'll talk. Will sell them both together, individually, trade, just offer as the worst I can say is no. "Per rules" my asking price is anything of value and worth that I personally appraise around the number 300 in USD, per processor..."per rules"

29 answers Last reply
More about brand intel 3770k cash trade
  1. Your price?
  2. "I don't have anything in mind so I'll just wait for any offers I like and we'll talk."
  3. Would be interested in working a deal for a nzxt switch 810 with full custom water loop?
  4. cctaylor88 said:
    "I don't have anything in mind so I'll just wait for any offers I like and we'll talk."

Per rules, you have to list a price.
  5. tengen said:
    Per rules, you have to list a price.

okay, i am super in the guidelines as of now and specifically listed a price "per rules" just for you tengen, are we all "per rules" and gravy? Thanks for the valuable input though and I hope I have answered to your needs for my thread to be up to snuff in your unleet eyes
  6. As we can buy an i7 3770k for $229 at microcenter, $300 seems a bit much to ask for each one.
  7. Did you see my reply earlier?
  8. cctaylor88 said:
    okay, i am super in the guidelines as of now and specifically listed a price "per rules" just for you tengen, are we all "per rules" and gravy? Thanks for the valuable input though and I hope I have answered to your needs for my thread to be up to snuff in your unleet eyes

FYI, acting like a snobby noob trade/seller in a forum where people have multiple identities is quick way to get a lot of negative attention. If "tengen" was a mod as another handle your thread would be locked right now for such behavior. Be polite when someone makes a suggestion about posting in the classifieds section properly before people start trolling your thread to get it locked. Oh and your asking trading $300 in usd is just as ignorant.

I'll offer 99$ right now in paypal.

- Tongue in cheek.
  9. @thorin08

YGPM
  10. thorin08 said:
    FYI, acting like a snobby noob trade/seller in a forum where people have multiple identities is quick way to get a lot of negative attention. If "tengen" was a mod as another handle your thread would be locked right now for such behavior. Be polite when someone makes a suggestion about posting in the classifieds section properly before people start trolling your thread to get it locked. Oh and your asking trading $300 in usd is just as ignorant.

I'll offer 99$ right now in paypal.

- Tongue in cheek.

That is a cool story but he didn't suggest anything, he was acting like a "snobby noob" and simply declared a worthless statement when he simply could have PM'd me if he was that concerned about it. Okay I accept your $99 offer as long as your verified.
  11. bluebarracuda said:
    Did you see my reply earlier?

Yes PM'd
  12. Heck, I'll give ya $100 right now in paypal

YGPM
  13. What is YGPM
  14. Y: You
    G: Got
    P: Private
    M: Message
  15. YGPM
  16. Willing to trade for a Diamond Radeon HD 7850?
  17. You ever get my PM?
  18. Never did. Just checked them
  19. uvcastro said:
    Never did. Just checked them

Haha sry, was talking to OP:

@cctaylor88
  20. I'd like to offer $150 via Paypal.
  21. till have atleast one?
  22. Would you take $220 shipped? Have paypal and can pay asap.
  23. I PM'd you an offer
  24. This guy hasn't responded to anything guys, I doubt he still has them for sale.
  25. how about a brand new 3570k and 50 cash?
  26. I have an AMD fx 8120 8-core 3.1GHz im trying to trade + cash, interested? s.cunha@live.com is my emeail
  27. Is it still up for trade? I have been looking for an upgrade. I'll give you $100 and my 2 month old i5 3470 with box if you need it...
  28. Ill trade x2 gtx 550 ti
  29. Any interest in a Planar SA2311W 120 hz monitor?
Ask a new question

Read More

Classifieds Intel i7 Processors Hot Deals