[FS] 2x Brand new Intel i7 3770k, cash or trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

cctaylor88

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2010
I have up for sale two BNIB factory sealed Intel i7 3770k processors, 100% brand new never used. I don't have anything in mind so I'll just wait for any offers I like and we'll talk. Will sell them both together, individually, trade, just offer as the worst I can say is no. "Per rules" my asking price is anything of value and worth that I personally appraise around the number 300 in USD, per processor..."per rules"

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

11.jpg

tengen

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2010

Per rules, you have to list a price.

cctaylor88

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2010

okay, i am super in the guidelines as of now and specifically listed a price "per rules" just for you tengen, are we all "per rules" and gravy? Thanks for the valuable input though and I hope I have answered to your needs for my thread to be up to snuff in your unleet eyes

thorin08

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012

FYI, acting like a snobby noob trade/seller in a forum where people have multiple identities is quick way to get a lot of negative attention. If "tengen" was a mod as another handle your thread would be locked right now for such behavior. Be polite when someone makes a suggestion about posting in the classifieds section properly before people start trolling your thread to get it locked. Oh and your asking trading $300 in usd is just as ignorant.

I'll offer 99$ right now in paypal.

- Tongue in cheek.

cctaylor88

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2010

That is a cool story but he didn't suggest anything, he was acting like a "snobby noob" and simply declared a worthless statement when he simply could have PM'd me if he was that concerned about it. Okay I accept your $99 offer as long as your verified.

Status
Not open for further replies.