ggaiii

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2003
I am having so many issues , I can't name them all. Had 9700 Pro video card and then FX 5600 ultra. I can't even get it to boot now let alone install the drivers, I am going to throw it thru the wall. Does anyone have advice?
2.4 ghz pentium , 512mb mushkin pc 2700 ram, Win xp Pro. I am looking for a new mobo as I think the 655 MAX SUCKS.

You can request a direct rma from msi. They don't require the original receipt. Just fill out the form online, and ship the board by fedex or ups. Average turnaround time is 5 days from receipt. You can use the it for a spare. For a replacement board, the abit is7 is highly recommended. If you're using a 533 p4, you'll have fewer memory settings in the bios. 1:1 may be the highest ratio you can use. For more memory options, you can go with the Msi pt880 neo LSR ($63 at newegg.com).

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Send the board to me, I'll make sure it works perfectly.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>