Need help install driver on hp psc 2110xi

Vile

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2004

I was just scanning the other day and somehow lost the drivers. I
tried to re-install the printer, but it still won't install the
driver. I can't print.

Does anybody know where the driver is on the install disk for xp home
for a compaq presario sr1130nx ? The printer again is a hp psc 2110xi
all-in-one. Maybe the file name for the driver to search for. And I
think I need three drivers since in the device manager it says that !
under other devices, no printer selection either. I also updated the
lastest drivers from the hp site also with no luck.

I tried a re-install of the os for wins xp also to see if it would
detect the printer and give it a driver.

Ok don't everybody jump at once.

I figured it out by getting the scrubing program and running that for
software versions 2 and 2.1 if anybody searches for this problem in the
future. Best to install with USB unplugged then wait for program to
tell you to plug it in instead of doing it later after restart I
figure.