Docking Station (Cell Socket)

The following phones are offered in my area. Can someone tell me if a
docking station, such as "Cell Socket" is available for any of them?

Audiovox CDM8600
Audiovox CDM8900
Audiovox PC 3320
Audiovox PC 5220
BlackBerry 6750T
BlackBerry 7750T
Kyocera 7135 Smartphone
Kyocera KX414
Kyocera SE47
LG VX3200
LG VX4500
LG VX4600
LG VX6000
LG VX7000
Motorola V60p
Motorola V60s
Nokia 3589i
PalmOne Treo 600 Smartphone
PalmOne Treo 600 Smartphone No Camera
Samsung i600 Smartphone
Samsung i700 Pocket PC
Samsung SCH-a530s
Samsung SCH-a610
Samsung SCH-a650
Samsung SCH-a670

Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:43:03 -0400, "Buck Turgidson"
<jc_va@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The following phones are offered in my area. Can someone tell me if a
>docking station, such as "Cell Socket" is available for any of them?

Not sure about Cellsocket, but Phone Lab's Dock-N-Talk is compatible
with the Motorola V60 models.

http://www.phonelabs.com/prd05.asp

>Audiovox CDM8600
>Audiovox CDM8900
>Audiovox PC 3320
>Audiovox PC 5220
>BlackBerry 6750T
>BlackBerry 7750T
>Kyocera 7135 Smartphone
>Kyocera KX414
>Kyocera SE47
>LG VX3200
>LG VX4500
>LG VX4600
>LG VX6000
>LG VX7000
>Motorola V60p
>Motorola V60s
>Nokia 3589i
>PalmOne Treo 600 Smartphone
>PalmOne Treo 600 Smartphone No Camera
>Samsung i600 Smartphone
>Samsung i700 Pocket PC
>Samsung SCH-a530s
>Samsung SCH-a610
>Samsung SCH-a650
>Samsung SCH-a670

remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply

<jc_va@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The following phones are offered in my area. Can someone tell me if a
>docking station, such as "Cell Socket" is available for any of them?
>
>Audiovox CDM8600
>Audiovox CDM8900
>Audiovox PC 3320
>Audiovox PC 5220
>BlackBerry 6750T
>BlackBerry 7750T
>Kyocera 7135 Smartphone
>Kyocera KX414
>Kyocera SE47
>LG VX3200
>LG VX4500
>LG VX4600
>LG VX6000
>LG VX7000
>Motorola V60p
>Motorola V60s
>Nokia 3589i
>PalmOne Treo 600 Smartphone
>PalmOne Treo 600 Smartphone No Camera
>Samsung i600 Smartphone
>Samsung i700 Pocket PC
>Samsung SCH-a530s
>Samsung SCH-a610
>Samsung SCH-a650
>Samsung SCH-a670

http://www.cellsocket.com will tell you what's currently available. I
believe it's just Motos now. Used to be available for older Nokias.
I'm using one now for my Nokia 3285 and it works quite well.

> Not sure about Cellsocket, but Phone Lab's Dock-N-Talk is compatible
> with the Motorola V60 models.
>
> http://www.phonelabs.com/prd05.asp

Looks very promising. Can I ask a couple of questions? So, if the cell
phone rings, will the corded phone extension in the bedroom ring? Can my
wife call out from the corded phone in the bedroom if something goes "bump
in the night"?

Sorry for being dense. You're talking to a guy who had a dial phone not too
long ago. I thought push button phones were just a fad....

<jc_va@hotmail.com> wrote:

>The following phones are offered in my area. Can someone tell me if a
>docking station, such as "Cell Socket" is available for any of them?

The Cell Socket is only for Motorolas. As someone said, they used to
have one for older Nokias.

I own a Cell Socket and its worked OK with my v120c and v120e phone.
It also worked with my wife's v60t on Cingular.

It is NOT compatible with the v60p or v60s - HOWEVER it does work if
you take off the battery case (the phone is just a little bit too
thick if the case is left on).

Overall it works quite well. One of these years I'll write up a
review.

Dave

this one offers different models.
http://www.cidcocom.com/merge/merge-pm.html

"Diamond Dave" <dmine45.NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:43:03 -0400, "Buck Turgidson"
> <jc_va@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The following phones are offered in my area. Can someone tell me if a
> >docking station, such as "Cell Socket" is available for any of them?
>
> The Cell Socket is only for Motorolas. As someone said, they used to
> have one for older Nokias.
>
> I own a Cell Socket and its worked OK with my v120c and v120e phone.
> It also worked with my wife's v60t on Cingular.
>
> It is NOT compatible with the v60p or v60s - HOWEVER it does work if
> you take off the battery case (the phone is just a little bit too
> thick if the case is left on).
>
> Overall it works quite well. One of these years I'll write up a
> review.
>
> Dave

I have a cell socket on my boat and use it with an old 5100 sereis
nokia phone. I picked up both on ebay. Works great. There are also
2 other nokia models it works with besides the 5100. I don't recall
which right now but you'll see them referenced on ebay and at the cell
socket site (google it).

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 22:36:43 -0400, "Brian S." <deadhead73@comcast.net>
wrote:

>this one offers different models.
>http://www.cidcocom.com/merge/merge-pm.html
>
>"Diamond Dave" <dmine45.NOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:43:03 -0400, "Buck Turgidson"
>> <jc_va@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >The following phones are offered in my area. Can someone tell me if a
>> >docking station, such as "Cell Socket" is available for any of them?
>>
>> The Cell Socket is only for Motorolas. As someone said, they used to
>> have one for older Nokias.
>>
>> I own a Cell Socket and its worked OK with my v120c and v120e phone.
>> It also worked with my wife's v60t on Cingular.
>>
>> It is NOT compatible with the v60p or v60s - HOWEVER it does work if
>> you take off the battery case (the phone is just a little bit too
>> thick if the case is left on).
>>
>> Overall it works quite well. One of these years I'll write up a
>> review.
>>
>> Dave

That looks pretty darn good. Do you have one?

Dave

"Joseph" <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Not sure about Cellsocket, but Phone Lab's Dock-N-Talk is compatible
> with the Motorola V60 models.

I e-mailed the Dock-N-Talk people about the 4400 & they said a unit should
be available around Sept.