Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Need for speed carbon crash when i beat WOLF

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 2, 2010 11:32:31 AM

Reinstall the game...

Back up your save game file...
May 2, 2010 11:33:58 AM

i will try that and thanks for the help
Related resources
May 2, 2010 1:46:01 PM

it didn't work
May 2, 2010 4:17:45 PM

You mean it still crashes there?
May 2, 2010 4:44:01 PM

EA "challenge everything - even good coding"
May 2, 2010 5:23:54 PM

yes
May 2, 2010 5:29:16 PM

Well, is it original or pirated?
May 2, 2010 6:49:36 PM

it is original
May 2, 2010 7:09:25 PM

Well, then download the latest patches for the game and if you're running it in Vista or Windows 7 then change the compatibility mode to Windows XP...

Hope that helps...
May 2, 2010 7:13:44 PM

it works i owe you big time
May 2, 2010 7:28:42 PM

Glad, I was able to help ;) 
May 3, 2010 8:06:30 AM

perra33 said:
it works i owe you big time



Well, you can return the favor by clicking on "Select as Best answer " tab....... :love: 
Anonymous
May 11, 2010 9:43:20 AM

shubham1401 said:
Well, then download the latest patches for the game and if you're running it in Vista or Windows 7 then change the compatibility mode to Windows XP...

Hope that helps...


hi dear, i have the same problem...can u please tell me how should i change the compatibility mode to widnows xp?!
PS. i am running the game in windows vista business..
May 11, 2010 2:11:36 PM

Quote:
hi dear, i have the same problem...can u please tell me how should i change the compatibility mode to widnows xp?!
PS. i am running the game in windows vista business..



Right Click on the file that launches the game(maybe Carbon.exe) and go to properties.

You'll see a Compatibility tab :) 
Anonymous
May 11, 2010 3:47:43 PM

shubham1401 said:
Right Click on the file that launches the game(maybe Carbon.exe) and go to properties.

You'll see a Compatibility tab :) 


oh yes i figured it out and changed the compability to windows xp but then i think the patchs i downloaded are not working properly, cuz still when i open the game its written 1.2 on top right hand of the screen.......after updating the patchs its supposed to be 1.4 right?! cuz i downloaded patch 1.3 & 1.4...
so how should i actually make the patchs work?!
May 11, 2010 3:52:50 PM

You just have ti install them. Read instructions from where you downloaded the game.

Maybe a reinstall will help...

March 29, 2011 9:42:37 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!