My game wont install!!!!! arghhhh!!!

abasiwusan

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2010
k i got a comuter that runs win 7 home premium 64bit and i tried to install pacific fighters, the ubisoft game that is another part of the il-2 family. it opens autoplay and i click install, and then it shows the cursor with the spinning circle for a few seconds and then the circle dissapears and it doesnt open the install wizard or anything. i checked the ubisoft site and it said it should work on win7. what should i do?

tan007

Distinguished
May 1, 2010

Hey....

may process is already running on the background.........
try opening task manger,alt+clt+del.go to processes tab and turn off all the processes related to setup....
like...
miceexe.exe
setup.exe

this might solve the issue and try again.....'
if doesnt work well try else.

tan007

Distinguished
May 1, 2010

hey...

how will that help .....

regards.............

ohiou_grad_06

Distinguished
Sometimes Windows 7 and vista are picky about older games. I know I had medal of honor pacific assault on my vista box, couldn't get it to install at first. What I finally had to do was go to computer, right click on the dvd drive, then click open. Once you do that, find the setup file. Right click on that, and tell it to run as administrator.

Compatibility could be a factor, but also could be that the User Account Control settings are kicking in, and that the game wants to be installed by an admin.