Awesome Moto RAZR V3

Last response: in Network Providers
August 7, 2004 3:28:23 AM

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=547

This motorola phone is an awesome one! I had the opportunity to use it and
when it does roll around I'll end up with this one. My Sony Ericsson still
giving me 12 days standby time and usually 8 hours of talk time is still
working great. I'll let you guys who are on the best network in the world
know how these awesome phones are.

More about : awesome moto razr

Anonymous
August 7, 2004 3:28:24 AM

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:28:23 -0400, "Killer Madness"
<killermike@qwerty.com> wrote:

>http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=547
>
>This motorola phone is an awesome one! I had the opportunity to use it and
>when it does roll around I'll end up with this one. My Sony Ericsson still
>giving me 12 days standby time and usually 8 hours of talk time is still
>working great. I'll let you guys who are on the best network in the world
>know how these awesome phones are.

Except for the fact that it's GSM.

So when you're sitting with your 'awesome' phone trying to get a
signal, you can use myne.

August 7, 2004 6:04:12 AM

Killer Madness wrote:
> http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=547
>
> This motorola phone is an awesome one! I had the opportunity to use it and
> when it does roll around I'll end up with this one. My Sony Ericsson still
> giving me 12 days standby time and usually 8 hours of talk time is still
> working great. I'll let you guys who are on the best network in the world
> know how these awesome phones are.

Thats cool, and we'll keep calling you stupid.

That'd be a really awesome phone here at my house, with the NO SERVICE
banner flashing...

JS
August 7, 2004 10:07:14 AM

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 23:28:23 -0400, "Killer Madness"
> <killermike@qwerty.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=547
>>
>> This motorola phone is an awesome one! I had the opportunity to use
>> it and when it does roll around I'll end up with this one. My Sony
>> Ericsson still giving me 12 days standby time and usually 8 hours of
>> talk time is still working great. I'll let you guys who are on the
>> best network in the world know how these awesome phones are.
>
> Except for the fact that it's GSM.
>
> So when you're sitting with your 'awesome' phone trying to get a
> signal, you can use myne.

Killer doesn't need a signal, he's with the cable company.
August 7, 2004 4:01:08 PM

that phone is not available in the US yet, but it's coming. will it be a
verizon phone?

"Killer Madness" <killermike@qwerty.com> wrote in message
> http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=547
>
> This motorola phone is an awesome one! I had the opportunity to use it and
> when it does roll around I'll end up with this one. My Sony Ericsson still
> giving me 12 days standby time and usually 8 hours of talk time is still
> working great. I'll let you guys who are on the best network in the world
> know how these awesome phones are.

Anonymous
August 7, 2004 8:06:05 PM

No, I don't remember if the phone is GSM or TDMA but as it is currently
listed, it definately will not be a Verizon phone.

Bruce D. Brown

"tigercat" <markd3@abcyahoo.com> wrote in message
> that phone is not available in the US yet, but it's coming. will it be a
> verizon phone?
>

> "Killer Madness" <killermike@qwerty.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=547
>>
>> This motorola phone is an awesome one! I had the opportunity to use it
>> and
>> when it does roll around I'll end up with this one. My Sony Ericsson
>> still
>> giving me 12 days standby time and usually 8 hours of talk time is still
>> working great. I'll let you guys who are on the best network in the world
>> know how these awesome phones are.

August 7, 2004 8:06:06 PM

good, than i won't feel like i have to switch so soon after getting my moto
v710.

"Bruce D. Brown" <bdbrown@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> No, I don't remember if the phone is GSM or TDMA but as it is currently
> listed, it definately will not be a Verizon phone.
>
> Bruce D. Brown
>
> "tigercat" <markd3@abcyahoo.com> wrote in message
> > that phone is not available in the US yet, but it's coming. will it be
> > verizon phone?
> >

> > "Killer Madness" <killermike@qwerty.com> wrote in message
> >> http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=547
> >>
> >> This motorola phone is an awesome one! I had the opportunity to use it
> >> and
> >> when it does roll around I'll end up with this one. My Sony Ericsson
> >> still
> >> giving me 12 days standby time and usually 8 hours of talk time is
still
> >> working great. I'll let you guys who are on the best network in the
world
> >> know how these awesome phones are.

August 27, 2004 4:50:21 PM

I don't know how legit this is, but I found a site that is offering a
way to pay $35 for one of these Motorola RAZR V3's. I e-mailed back
and forth with them for a while. They seemed honest and real, but I
guess you really can never know. I don't understand how the principle
of the business works, but I figure I'll give it a shot for $35 bucks.
You can find the website at www.matrixcool.com if you're interested.

Tell me what you think, because I hope I'm not getting scammed.

Nathan

Sneaker Freak <sneakerfreak@covad.net> wrote in message news:<BD3D7071.2A27%sneakerfreak@covad.net>...
> On 8/7/04 1:41 AM, in article dqq8h097tv3oed0c2tlnvscdoh4ahbs93e@4ax.com,
> "Evan Platt" <evan@TheObvious.espphotography.com> wrote:
>
> > Except for the fact that it's GSM.
> >
> > So when you're sitting with your 'awesome' phone trying to get a
> > signal, you can use myne.
>

> SO? It has GSM850, which ATTWS and Cingular are actively deploying, so
> signal won't be that hard to find.
Anonymous
August 27, 2004 5:45:51 PM

In article <fad29967.0408271150.4cc12c0@posting.google.com>,
(Nathan) wrote:

> I don't know how legit this is, but I found a site that is offering a
> way to pay $35 for one of these Motorola RAZR V3's. I e-mailed back
> and forth with them for a while. They seemed honest and real, but I
> guess you really can never know. I don't understand how the principle
> of the business works, but I figure I'll give it a shot for $35 bucks.
> You can find the website at www.matrixcool.com if you're interested.
>
> Tell me what you think, because I hope I'm not getting scammed.

Let's see; if you're the first on the list, you need four more people to
join for you to get the phone.

If you're second on the list, you need three more people to join in
order to make you first; then you need four more to get the phone.
That's a total of seven people who have to join after you.

If you're third on the list, you need two more people to join for you to
move up to second. The person who had been second now is first, with
three people behind him (including you), but they don't count; he still
needs four people to join to get the phone. That's six behind you
before you move up to first. Then you need four more people to join the
list to get the phone; that means you need a total of ten people after
you to join the list.

To join the list, you have to buy a booster from them.

I'll leave the rest of the math to you.

Then there's the referral method; if you refer five people and they all
buy a booster, you get the phone. That's called a pyramid.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous

(Nathan) wrote:

> I don't know how legit this is, but I found a site that is offering a
> way to pay $35 for one of these Motorola RAZR V3's.

Oh, another thing; it's a GSM phone, so it won't work with Verizon
Wireless.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 3:23:08 AM

01-Sep-2004, From "Ellery Davies" <Ellery (at) StarBus (dot) com>

C'mon Nathan. Were you born yesterday? This is a scam.

I can't help adding another obvious fact...

Either you are naive (that is no crime... perhaps you just lack
experience) -- or you are part of the scam (i.e. trying to lure others into
this pyramid scheme without potential for reward).
!