Butt injection with 'Fix a Flat' leads to arrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45361508/ns/local_news-miami_fl/t/butt-injection-fix-flat-leads-arrest/

A Miami Gardens transgender woman is facing charges of practicing medicine without a license after police say she injected a patient's rear with everything but the kitchen sink in an illegal cosmetic surgery procedure.

Oneal Ron Morris, 30, was arrested Friday after an investigation by Miami Gardens Police and the Florida Department of Health.

According to police, the victim saw Morris in May and was injected in her buttocks with a substance consisting of cement, "Fix a Flat," mineral oil and super glue.

The amateur incision was then sealed with super glue, police said. The victim was later hospitalized with a serious medical condition as a result of the injections.

Morris, who police say is a man but appears to look like a woman and sports an apparently enhanced rear herself in arrest photos, was being held on $7,500 bond. it was unknown whether she has an attorney.

Police believe there may be other victims of Morris who may be afraid to come forward. They said the victims haven't done anything illegal and shouldn't be afraid to come forward.

111118morrishmed340pgri.jpg

Looks like maybe s/he tried some of her own butt-inflator medicine :p

I wonder if this is why Princess Leia claims her "space buns" are far more interesting that Leonard "Mr. Spock" Nimoy's Vulcan ears :D..

Right. Poor judgement is not yet illegal.

Well stupidity should be :p. I mean, c'mon - when the 'doctor' pulls out a can of 'Fix a Flat", that should be your first clue to pull up your pants and head for the door.

I guess there's lots of skinny-arzed women walking around Miami, desperate for some space buns :p..

Heh, you need to come visit here and see first-hand the difference between the Left Coast and the East Coast :p. Bikini-clad rollerbladers are mostly a southern California/LA phenomemon.

OTOH, if the fake butt-injection doctor went rollerblading and fell, I'm pretty sure he'd bounce right back up :p.

Fazers clearly I am not from there ... you got me.

The fix a flat reference reminded me to get some though ... now I have three bikes back on the road for the kids ... so thanks !!

I just have a couple of bearings to replace on their longboards ... must get some tomorrow.

Now the weather is getting warm (two straight days of 36 here in Perth) ... there is a need to get them away from Skyrim induced comas.

:)
:)

For those of you on pins & needles, anxiously awaiting the latest butt-doc news :D, http://vitals.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/23/8980582-bottom-line-doc-explains-mysteriously-massive-buttocks:

By Dr. Anthony Youn

News that Oneal Ron Morris was arrested for injecting a woman’s buttocks with a combination of cement, Fix-A-Flat, mineral oil and Superglue stunned readers. But even more shocking are the photographs of the alleged perpetrator that reveal the incredible size of her rear end. Her curves would make Jessica Rabbit blush! While the vast majority of the population inquiring about buttock enhancement would refuse treatment by an fake physician, photos reveal that Morris likely acted as a walking advertisement for her illegal practice.

So just how did Morris’s behind become so massive? I truly doubt that she partook in her own dangerous cocktail of injections. While these substances may work for repaving a road or patching a tire, they are dangerous when injected into living tissue. She would have likely found herself in the hospital (like her alleged victim) with large, festering wounds. In addition, the two traditional techniques of buttock augmentation -- solid silicone implants and fat injections -- are unlikely to have dramatic enough results to create proportions such as hers.

As a cosmetic surgeon making an educated guess, I suspect Morris, a 30-year-old transgender woman, maximally enhanced her buttocks using polypropylene string implants obtained overseas or through the black market.

Polypropylene string implants were used to enhance breasts back in the late 1990s prior to being banned by the FDA in 2001. These implants consist of yarn-like string that gradually absorbs water and expands in size when surgically implanted into the body. If these string implants are in place long enough, they can result in a massive, cartoonish enlargement, as can be seen in the breasts of a handful of adult entertainers.

While I’ve never heard of polypropylene being implanted into the buttocks, it’s very possible Morris underwent this procedure. The best treatment for polypropylene string implants is surgical removal.

If Morris does have polypropylene string implants and does not have them removed, she can expect her buttocks to continue to grow until they eventually drag on the ground.

All I can say is Ugggghhhh!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.