Wow, two tals armours in two days!

This time we found one from a boss in the durance of hate.

My lil barbarian looks good in purple. :)

--
USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

> This time we found one from a boss in the durance of hate.
>
> My lil barbarian looks good in purple. :)
>

> --
> USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

Gongrats, lucky you!

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> This time we found one from a boss in the durance of hate.
>
> My lil barbarian looks good in purple. :)

I had nearly identical such luck last ladder season. While that's worthy of
many, many congrats, the bad news is that that's probably shot your entire
luck wad for the foreseeable future, based on the luck I'm having *this*
ladder season.

--
chainbreaker-who's always loved both rain and parades

"Thomas \(6100\)" <hvaselineXXX@webspeed.dk>, in a display of leetness, fell
down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>> This time we found one from a boss in the durance of hate.
>>
>> My lil barbarian looks good in purple. :)
>>

>> --
>> USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.
>
>Gongrats, lucky you!

We are indeed a happy crew! We decided as a group that Whitedog should have
the first one, and I've ended up with the second one, after we all sort of
stared at it for a while, and Demi and Tae will be getting #3 and #4.

--
USWest SCL: 82 barb, 87 necro, 87 paladin, 87 sorceress.

"chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>Stephen van Ham wrote:
>> This time we found one from a boss in the durance of hate.
>>
>> My lil barbarian looks good in purple. :)

>I had nearly identical such luck last ladder season. While that's worthy of
>many, many congrats, the bad news is that that's probably shot your entire
>luck wad for the foreseeable future, based on the luck I'm having *this*
>ladder season.

Ha! Would you like to pee in my cereal too? Hehehehe.

And I like how you put that. "Shooting my luck wad."

--

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> "chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com>, in a display of leetness, fell
> down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash
> at Baal...
>
>> Stephen van Ham wrote:
>>> This time we found one from a boss in the durance of hate.
>>>
>>> My lil barbarian looks good in purple. :)
>
>> I had nearly identical such luck last ladder season. While that's
>> worthy of many, many congrats, the bad news is that that's probably
>> shot your entire luck wad for the foreseeable future, based on the
>> luck I'm having *this* ladder season.
>
> Ha! Would you like to pee in my cereal too? Hehehehe.
>
> And I like how you put that. "Shooting my luck wad."

Hey, I'm just taking my enjoyment out of this ladder season however I
can--it's certainly not much forthcoming from the game.

And the game, just to rub it in, just threw *another* damned uni heirophant
trophy in my face during a NM Meph run--but from one of those "lord" boss
types, not Meph. Considering how much I loathe necs, that helps me about as
much as mammaries on a masculine swine.

So, I feel like it's my right and privilege to spread as much misery around
as I want.

Bah, sometimes I wish my game CD would blow up--and yours too.

:)
--
chainbreaker

"chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com>, in a display of leetness, fell down the
stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash at Baal...

>> Ha! Would you like to pee in my cereal too? Hehehehe.
>
>> And I like how you put that. "Shooting my luck wad."

>Hey, I'm just taking my enjoyment out of this ladder season however I
>can--it's certainly not much forthcoming from the game.

We should arrange to hook back up in WOW in a few months to help ald learn the
ropes. With any luck by then those griefers that you didn't like will have
pretty much lost interest and moved on (if they haven't already) and I'll have
a renewed interest in collecting boar drumsticks and tiger paws by the
hundreds. :)

>And the game, just to rub it in, just threw *another* damned uni heirophant
>trophy in my face during a NM Meph run--but from one of those "lord" boss
>types, not Meph. Considering how much I loathe necs, that helps me about as
>much as mammaries on a masculine swine.

>So, I feel like it's my right and privilege to spread as much misery around
>as I want.

>Bah, sometimes I wish my game CD would blow up--and yours too.

Yeah... don't forget to zip your fly back up.

--

Stephen van Ham wrote:
> "chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com>, in a display of leetness, fell
> down the stairs, tripped over an urn, and then threw a cracked sash
> at Baal...
>
>>> Ha! Would you like to pee in my cereal too? Hehehehe.
>>
>>> And I like how you put that. "Shooting my luck wad."
>
>> Hey, I'm just taking my enjoyment out of this ladder season however I
>> can--it's certainly not much forthcoming from the game.
>
> We should arrange to hook back up in WOW in a few months to help ald
> learn the ropes. With any luck by then those griefers that you
> didn't like will have pretty much lost interest and moved on (if they
> haven't already) and I'll have a renewed interest in collecting boar
> drumsticks and tiger paws by the hundreds. :)

If you do ever feel froggy again, give me a holler before jumping. If the
moon's in the correct phase and the signs are just right I might possibly
feel froggy, too, although I doubt I'll ever feel froggy with that type of
game more than a couple of months at a time.

>> And the game, just to rub it in, just threw *another* damned uni
>> heirophant trophy in my face during a NM Meph run--but from one of
>> those "lord" boss types, not Meph. Considering how much I loathe
>> necs, that helps me about as much as mammaries on a masculine swine.
>
>> So, I feel like it's my right and privilege to spread as much misery
>> around as I want.
>
>> Bah, sometimes I wish my game CD would blow up--and yours too.
>
> Yeah... don't forget to zip your fly back up.

They work me like a damned mule around here, so I might as well just let it
hang out.

--
chainbreaker

Craig

> We should arrange to hook back up in WOW in a few months to help ald
> learn the ropes. With any luck by then those griefers that you
> didn't like will have pretty much lost interest and moved on (if they
> haven't already) and I'll have a renewed interest in collecting boar
> drumsticks and tiger paws by the hundreds. :)

Has the Ald one mentioned when he's likely to be WoWing? I'm no-longer
playing but the account is still active (my son is playing)

Craig