Sign in with
Your question

I cant get cut on pokemon leaf green

Last response: in Video Games
May 9, 2010 5:33:08 PM

Hello, i am playin pokemon leaf green, which keeps crashing at the exact same point, just as your rival would walk down the stairs from the captains room. I have tried multiple times but the game will crash without fail and on two occasions has deleted my save file, is there any other way of continuing, without gettin cut from the captain or from a traded pokemon from a friend?

More about : cut pokemon leaf green

May 16, 2010 2:31:53 AM

darron89 said:
Hello, i am playin pokemon leaf green, which keeps crashing at the exact same point, just as your rival would walk down the stairs from the captains room. I have tried multiple times but the game will crash without fail and on two occasions has deleted my save file, is there any other way of continuing, without gettin cut from the captain or from a traded pokemon from a friend?

Get in contact with Nintendo, it sounds like you got a bad cartridge. Unless you have purposely glitched the game or are using action replay I'd imagine they can help you and I'm sure if you get in contact with them and send them the cartridge they will send you a new one.
!