Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Gaming Mouses for Cod4

Last response: in Video Games
May 11, 2010 9:19:46 AM

Hello, I am in the top 100 of cod4 1.0 and I was wondering what would be the best gaming mouse I should buy...I got around 100 dollar and just fishing around!!

More about : gaming mouses cod4

Anonymous
a b 4 Gaming
May 11, 2010 3:14:23 PM

I play modern warfare 2 a lot and use the Microsoft Sidewinder X5.
It has super response time and all the available buttons etc...

Heres a link to an example-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Microsoft-SIDEWINDER-X5-Mouse-ARB...

P.S I think part of that listing is wrong because there is one box that says (DVD Drive included)

Apart from that everything else is as i bought it :) 
m
l
Related resources
May 13, 2010 1:59:30 AM

I can say that I'm sticking with my Logitech G5 v.2

The only downside to the G5 is the wire, which gets worn down if the mouse is used on a rough surface - other than that it is pure pwness.

I know this is OffTopic, but have you tried Battlefield Bad Company 2? I used to LOVE COD4, really - but it feels like a game made 10 years ago if you've tried BFBC2.
m
l
May 13, 2010 4:18:10 PM

Razer Mamba. I absolutely love mine. The wired/wireless system is priceless as well as on the fly sensitivity settings.
m
l
May 15, 2010 12:06:21 PM

I've researched this a lot, and the best 2 for $50 are the G9 and Razer Deathadder
However since u want for a 100, take a look at the Cyborg R.A.T series. Didn't come out yet, but it has everything you want in a mouse ;) 
m
l
May 23, 2010 9:23:20 AM

chriscornell said:
I can say that I'm sticking with my Logitech G5 v.2

The only downside to the G5 is the wire, which gets worn down if the mouse is used on a rough surface - other than that it is pure pwness.

I know this is OffTopic, but have you tried Battlefield Bad Company 2? I used to LOVE COD4, really - but it feels like a game made 10 years ago if you've tried BFBC2.

Chris COD4 may have been made 10 years ago but damn its still a good game. I haven't actaully played BFBC2 but I don't want to because i've seen people play and it and take no offense but I don't think highly of it at all.
m
l

Best solution

May 24, 2010 4:07:55 AM

The two best gaming mice in my opinion are Logitech G5 or the Razer Deathadder. The G9 looks too uncomfortable to me, but it has great features.

The G5 has extra modifications to it such as weights and untangle-able wire, and Logitech is said to have better quality than Razer (Razer has had many problems with some of its mice, like the Lachesis)
If you search up "Best selling gaming mouse"in Google the Razer Deathadder appears :) 

Both mice seem to be good, so pick one :D 

May 25, 2010 8:33:15 AM

Best answer selected by GaiaAri.
m
l
!