Any way to get data from Nokia 6360 into Motorola v710?

Last response: in Network Providers
August 9, 2004 10:28:46 AM

Hello!

I want to change from AT&T using a Nokia 6360 phone to Verizon on the new
V710 or maybe LG VX7000 (or ???). I currently sync my Nokia 6360 via
infrared to my laptop to back up my names, numbers, and email addresses. If
I export all those names and numbers from Nokia's sync software into an
Excel file or text file, can the Motorola v710 sync software read that Excel
or text file information to import into the new V710 phone?

I am dreading having to re-enter hundreds of numbers, names, and email
addresses manually.

Thanks for the help!

Gregg Hill
Anonymous
August 9, 2004 9:31:34 PM

Found answer. Motorola software imports from Outlook contacts, so I can
export from Nokia into Outlook, then go the other way to the Motorola.

Gregg Hill

"Gregg Hill" <bogus@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> I want to change from AT&T using a Nokia 6360 phone to Verizon on the new
> V710 or maybe LG VX7000 (or ???). I currently sync my Nokia 6360 via
> infrared to my laptop to back up my names, numbers, and email addresses.
If
> I export all those names and numbers from Nokia's sync software into an
> Excel file or text file, can the Motorola v710 sync software read that
Excel
> or text file information to import into the new V710 phone?
>
> I am dreading having to re-enter hundreds of numbers, names, and email
> addresses manually.
>
> Thanks for the help!
>
> Gregg Hill

Anonymous
August 12, 2004 10:04:53 PM

Try Susteen DataPilot. About $40-50 after discounts, plus about $20 for the
add'l cable. Version 2.88 should be cheaper, because it has recently been
superseded by v3.

!